Author Topic: cadianda road  (Read 1805 times)

Offline hamilton

cadianda road
« on: April 10, 2008, 14:34:42 PM »
How bad does the road have to get, before any repairs are done, does it get repaired at a certain time each year??? Or have we got to complain about it first. perhaps we could rename it the Gouda road.
Anybody got any ideas how we can get the repairs done urgently???
Tony

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 17:22:37 PM »
Hamilton, as everyone on here regularly tells me - this is Turkey, live with it!!!!!

Offline wickwilly

cadianda road
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 17:41:18 PM »
Hi Tony. They tend to patch it up about 4 times a year,normally after the rainy season. They told me they would be making urgent repairs today.I think its rather fun spinning the car from side to side to avoid the biggest ones.LOL

Offline hamilton

cadianda road
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 18:43:28 PM »
thanks wickwilly, we have been here 6 months and watch day by day the holes getting bigger, I can never manange to dodge them all.
waiting in anticipation
tony

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
cadianda road
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 19:35:22 PM »
We went up there last august for the first time in our new car.  The road was in good nick,  Lots of nice gravel  On the way there we had to stop to let a car pass and we coldn't get moving again, LOL! car dug itself into a nice big hole as the gravel shifted. Husband had to use his hands to scoop out a groove for us to get out of the pickle we were in.  Needless to say it hasn't happened since.  First rule is, don't stop unless you have to.  Second rule is if you do stop, go carefully on accelerator.  DOH!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf