Author Topic: Taxi and Dolmus Fares to Fethiye  (Read 2223 times)

Offline milorni

Taxi and Dolmus Fares to Fethiye
« on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:58 AM »
Morning.
Can anyone give me a rough idea of the cost of catching a taxi to Fethiye from Uzumlu and also how much the Dolmus should cost? Also is it possible to catch a Dolmus to Calis Beach from there?Many thanks.

Offline Hazel

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 22:42:25 PM »
Hi, we used a taxi last year as my husband had a broken ankle so we didn't hire a car, a very nice people carrier turned up at the villa and took us to the dentist in Fethiye then collected us and took us back to Uzumlu he charged us £40. We used him once more as we had booked him before we knew how much he charged.  Luckily we have friends who live in Uzumlu when they knew how much we were paying they said they would take us where we wanted to go.We thought this was expensive. Needless to say we have booked a car for this year.
Hazel

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 14:24:35 PM »
Dolmus fare from village to Fethiye 2.5 ytl you can not get a dolmus direct to Calis if you get off at the T junction where the Uzumlu road joins the Dalaman road you can get a dolmus to Calis from there 1.25ytl cost of a Taxi is 30 - 40 ytl but you must barter and agree the price before you set off no Taxis in Uzumlu though hope this is of help.

Offline milorni

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 16:08:35 PM »
Thank you for the info, that's really useful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf