Author Topic: First Victory against Urantas  (Read 6313 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
First Victory against Urantas
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 09:03:56 AM »

This is what I think is being referred to.

Easty
It is a brilliant place to live all year round, once the locals gePosted - 24 April 2008 :  19:37:42  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Crabbit's Homepage  Click to see Crabbit's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quotet to know you (which won`t take very long) they treat you like one of the family.
This is what I think is being refered to......"There are a few people to steer clear of (as there is everywhere), I will name a few because I hate to see people get ripped off.
Koycegiz real estate/koycegiz property (sorry julesbob), and most importantly Babette who is in partnership with Damla Emlak, she will rip you off before she looks at you. (Just ask any expat who lives there, they will verify it)
The most trustworthy estate agent is Ray who runs Pegasus Emlak in the main square.
If you are really serious about moving there, have a word with Scunner as I know he has a friend who is selling their house.

Crabbit
Edited by - Crabbit on 24 April 2008 22:02:27

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 23:45:40 PM »
Errr I said on page 1 of this thread that I was going to move to Koycegiz and Crabbit replied with his opinion on the area with a view on certain estate agents, one was Bulent who has finally caught up with the 2008 posting and is now wanting to comment. Let's just say I went, I saw, I visited and decided Uzumlu is a far better place. This looks like it will head to a locked topic.[?]
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 23:47:01 PM by corbindallas »

Offline bulent4848

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 01:25:24 AM »
That was not Crabbits opinion,there are 2 postings on CBF both almost the same.This was a deliberate attempt to slag off 2 businesses. By all means name and shame,but back it up with evidence of any wrongdoing and give me the chance to reply and prove what a vicious liar he is.
I am not commenting on behalf of Damla,just for Koycegiz Emlak.

Bulent

Offline peecee

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 04:46:42 AM »
Gosh, Bulent, your English has become remarkably good

Offline bulent4848

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 08:59:39 AM »
i have an English friend who will write my posts so that members can understand. I write my posting to my friend and my friend  puts it in English so everyone can undersand

Bulent

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 09:06:14 AM »
Well this is the Uzumlu Forum and the subject is First Victory against Urantas so please do not post anymore on this thread about your feud with Crabbit here.

Tinx

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »
I think both Crabbit and Bulent have had their say and this should now be locked. If they want to continue then it can be done elsewhere.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf