Author Topic: Yakamoz  (Read 4877 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 14:51:15 PM »
The Yakamoz is on the seafront near Esnaf Hospital

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Yakamoz
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 15:37:25 PM »
It takes more than a makeover to create real quality.The old chef of Yakamoz ex Suats before he wised up,will be at the 'Arena' in Fethiye from April.   Guess who will be the head waiter,Arif !!!!!!!,whom one of you has already mentioned.  This duo are a top combination. Its not who owns it. Its the quality of food and service. Good eating.Where is the Arena?opposite the Telmessos jewelry shop end of the Paspatur near the Beledye bus terminus.

Offline buddy

Yakamoz
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 15:47:32 PM »
Tinx,  :-\where is Esnaf Hospital, is it the big hospital next to the Court House. :)
Buddy

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 15:55:37 PM »
No, it's near the Yakamoz:D

The Yakamoz is on the promenade walking away from Fethiye a couple of hundred yards towards Calis and Esnaf is across the road ;)

Captain John, why dont you start a new topic on Arena?

Offline AndyLin

Yakamoz
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 15:58:02 PM »
Hi Buddy
The Yakamoz is on the seafront heading towards Calis from Fethiye, just where the new walkway was started,
Lin

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 17:52:38 PM »
Buddy, it stands alone on the sea front,no other buildings near it,lots of tables and chairs outside.Across the main road from it is a side road with signs for the Esnaf Hospital,which is a hundred yards (old money) into that side road,on the right hand side.Hope you had a good time at the buddy holly do.!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 18:11:47 PM »
Well there you go Buddy directions in triplicate:D

Offline buddy

Yakamoz
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 19:40:53 PM »
Thanks everyone, I know where you mean now, and we will try it out in May, I hope it is a success for Yetkin.
I know its not easy to give directions, and I was in Calis/Fethiye 4 times last year so I am starting to find my way around, it must be almost impossible to explain to people less familiar.
Kevin, Clear Lake, Iowa was very cold, -20F at times, but the rock n roll warmed everyone up. The Surf Ballroom really rocked with 2,500 every night and it's wonderful the way it has been kept as it was in '59. I went out to the crash site where Buddy, Ritchie & the Bopper died 50 years before, to pay my respects to the pioneers of r & r. Just a little pilgrimage that I'd planned to do for a lot of years. Long live rock n roll.
Buddy

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 00:06:19 AM »
Lucky you Buddy im jealous .

:D

quote:
Originally posted by buddy

Thanks everyone, I know where you mean now, and we will try it out in May, I hope it is a success for Yetkin.
I know its not easy to give directions, and I was in Calis/Fethiye 4 times last year so I am starting to find my way around, it must be almost impossible to explain to people less familiar.
Kevin, Clear Lake, Iowa was very cold, -20F at times, but the rock n roll warmed everyone up. The Surf Ballroom really rocked with 2,500 every night and it's wonderful the way it has been kept as it was in '59. I went out to the crash site where Buddy, Ritchie & the Bopper died 50 years before, to pay my respects to the pioneers of r & r. Just a little pilgrimage that I'd planned to do for a lot of years. Long live rock n roll.
Buddy

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Yakamoz
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 00:09:32 AM »
Go boil your head keith you will never be as good as me .
 ;) ;) and also the Nil bar he he.[:X]

quote:
Lance had a good point there though about changing things around every year, The Harem have remained consistent over the years, and hopefully will be the same this year, and Bella Mama's are rapidly building a good reputation,I think consistency is the answer to a good restaurant

Not ripping you off is the answer to a good restaurant, not even trying, not even once :D

Yes, those 2 are good examples of that (not ripping you off, not ripping you off oh no I feel like I'm writing a Lance style post now  ;) )
[/quote]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf