Author Topic: Nif Cherry Festival ?  (Read 5828 times)

Offline kanga

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 22:40:06 PM »
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Scunner

Give it a rest now Chris, we know you are a prick.

right whos getting out of hand here  ,is it somebody who hasn't been circumcised
a complete pr*ck
 ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 23:13:21 PM »
What a sad individual.
He should take up Schizophrenia.
At least he would then have a friend.
(well for a bit)!!!

Offline kanga

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 23:18:20 PM »
who?

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 07:07:01 AM »
The obnoxious arse.!!----tippex.The complete pr*ck.

:)

Offline pegleg

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »
Sounds as if there are a few of them on here (obnoxious pricks i mean) cant anyone make a comment with out being shot down in flames,
This supposed to be a forum? isnt it

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »
Yes, what's your point

Offline friar tuck

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 13:05:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pegleg

Sounds as if there are a few of them on here (obnoxious pricks i mean) cant anyone make a comment with out being shot down in flames,
This supposed to be a forum? isnt it

Yes it is a Forum and a very good Forum but why do we need comments like " Scunner, something boring in Turkey?! A bit like the Calis Carnival Concert but with scenery! " a lot of hard work was put in to the Calis Carnival and The Nif Cherry Festival is a very traditional  Turkish event, now if you don't like them then why slag them off and be sarcastic about them, if you don't like what goes on in Turkiye the answer is simple DON'T COME OUT HERE.
Have a nice day  8)

Offline amanda bullock

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 15:25:10 PM »
:D lol

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 16:16:04 PM »
For the information of pegleg and anyone else who thinks that there is an issue where people disagree with the majority - you may think that minority opinions aren't welcome here but they are. Naturally, minority opinions tend to attract majority replies.

I wish there were more lively debates here but sadly we seem to attract the likes of Tippett, who in school playground mentality has (from day 1) chosen popular and well regarded subjects and sought to attack them, purely for the notoriety that can bring.

Once again I read that a well thought of restaurant needs the Tippett opinion and that is that a British person should buy it, if it is ever to amount to anything. Of course not him though. Like the carnival, we have to listen to the feeble attacks on things people think highly of - because it makes him sound controversial and irritating, which he likes.

We're all here to help each other, not dismantle each other. Opinions are fine, criticism is fine but when it is incessant you must expect a response. He may think he's clever belittling the efforts of others, but when challenged on how to do it better he ran away.

Big words, no actions. Useless and pointless individual.

Offline tonyb

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 17:12:32 PM »
Tippett again,no surprise.This bloke is a complete prat.  Never a good word for anything or anybody who puts in effort for the benefit of others. Is the man a resident ? If so,why. I just don't see his point. If you can't stand a place. Don't live there. I saw a sign in the back of a car the other day & its just reminded me of Tippett "England, love it or leave it !!" I think the same applies to Turkey, Mr Tippett.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf