Author Topic: Nif Cherry Festival ?  (Read 5829 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 17:22:10 PM »
Chris Tippett IS a resident.  I know he provokes on here but it seems that in person he is not the same bloke as he comes across here.  I won't say any more.

Offline tonyb

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 17:24:29 PM »
You mean he's bloody worse ?

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 17:39:03 PM »
Nooooo, I have met him and he was nice.  I have no idea why he comes on here to rattle cages.  Maybe its sport to him.  But in my opinion any  "Playground Mentality" on this site is displayed by others, regularly, unfortunately.  I have come to expect it.  It is the CBF style and I have learnt to ignore it, for the most part.

Offline saoirse

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 18:20:59 PM »
well I have not met him but I have met Rindaloo +Mr Rindaloo and they were really nice people. Plus they gave us a lift!
Maybe its just the luck of the Irish but I have personally yet to meet one English person in Uzumlu who has not been sound.

Offline calvin 1949

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 18:40:19 PM »
Thanks for that Saoirse.not a bad chap yourself. Regards Calvin

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 18:47:13 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

But in my opinion any  "Playground Mentality" on this site is displayed by others, regularly, unfortunately.  

What playground mentality do you refer to Linda? And how does it compare with ripping the efforts of unpaid fundraisers to shreds for nothing more than personal sport?

I'm even less impressed, now I've read that the dickhead is supposedly nice in real life - another case of fearless when it's only a computer screen...

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 19:14:31 PM »
quote:

What playground mentality do you refer to Linda? And how does it compare with ripping the efforts of unpaid fundraisers to shreds for nothing more than personal sport?

I'm even less impressed, now I've read that the dickhead is supposedly nice in real life - another case of fearless when it's only a computer screen...

I am referring to when a group of CBF'ers all gang up on one person, in a very childish, gratuitous manner.  It happens a lot.  I am not talking about a disagreement in a discussion. - That's bona fide to me.  I mean the bullying style of the playground.  I dont say I agree with what Mr Tippett says on here, I have disagreed with him in the past.  As I said before, I don't know why he does it.  

My comments on here were as a direct result of someone asking if Chris lived here, -he does.    And as a result of you saying he had a playground mentality, which I dispute.

BTW, Thanks for your comments Mr Saoirse, we will give you a lift anytime :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 19:19:35 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 19:25:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by saoirse

I have personally yet to meet one English person in Uzumlu who has not been sound.

watch out Saoirse, we land tomorrow - you may well change your mind then :D ;)  (but I also agree with your statement).

Offline saoirse

Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 19:27:58 PM »
lol!

For you non Uzumluites I should point out that I especially mentioned Rindaloo giving us a lift as up here in Uzumlu Rindaloo is the only person with a car! Calvin has a tv (we all go round there to watch weakest link) Chris has a cooker (we go there for din-dins), I have a bottle opener and so on. Simple country folk up here

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Nif Cherry Festival ?
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 19:29:30 PM »
People do tend to gang up on individuals who arrive to cause trouble. If that is not acceptable to him, I suggest he doesn't come and criticise everything he can find to. We waited for his suggestions on how the things he criticised should be improved and he had nothing to contribute.

If he is intent on stirring up trouble as a choice over helping, he can choose to do it in the real World face to face with the people he insults and criticises, he will no longer be allowed to do it in his spineless, faceless way here.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf