Author Topic: Doldrums?  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Bluwise

Doldrums?
« on: June 18, 2009, 23:18:38 PM »
The forum seems a but down-hearted at the moment or maybe I'm reading the wrong topics? - Quiet times, smashed lights and bus shelters, pervs popping out of the bushes - hell's bells we're coming over in two weeks and I'm getting a bit concerned as we've never been to Calis before and it was me that suggested it!!:(

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Doldrums?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 23:24:59 PM »
And when you get here you will wonder what all the fuss was about and love it, I am sure :D

Relax and enjoy.   8)

Offline kanga

Doldrums?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 23:33:54 PM »
you will have a brilliant holiday in spain just enjoy yourselves
ONLY JOKING
 bet you have a fantastic time ,a lot of the forum is light hearted fun
take plenty of NO NOTICE
kanga

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Doldrums?
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 23:37:30 PM »
The most active topics have indeed been the less happy ones lately. That's human nature I guess. As Rindaloo says they are very much the exception and not the norm. I lived there for 5 years and never saw smashed lights or smashed bus shelters. If someone had of jumped out of a bush and asked me for sex I might have stayed.

:D

You'll love it, everyone does.

Offline Bluwise

Doldrums?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 23:37:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

And when you get here you will wonder what all the fuss was about and love it, I am sure :D

Relax and enjoy.   8)

I'm sure we will Rindaloo - just gets a bit worrying when you read people sounding down - understandably so with creeps hiding in bushes eh!     He'll have to have bloomin' big hands to pinch my bum ha ha !

Offline julesbob0303

Doldrums?
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 23:40:26 PM »
You'll have a great time!   :)  On our first visit, many of us bought over there   :-\ .  What I'm saying is, take enough money for a deposit on a property - you will love it that much! :D

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Doldrums?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 23:43:42 PM »
She's not kidding either...

Offline Bluwise

Doldrums?
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 23:44:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

The most active topics have indeed been the less happy ones lately. That's human nature I guess. As Rindaloo says they are very much the exception and not the norm. I lived there for 5 years and never saw smashed lights or smashed bus shelters. If someone had of jumped out of a bush and asked me for sex I might have stayed.

:D

You'll love it, everyone does.

I'm sure you're right thank you - after all, getting away for a holiday and relaxing by the pool, eating out every night, finding little green oranges to go in my G&T - absolute bliss - even a few broken lights will not matter - just getting away from Nanny England will be great as I can sit out with friends and have a smoke after dinner too! :)

Offline julesbob0303

Doldrums?
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 23:49:19 PM »
I posted on the negative thread earlier (  :o ), but let me just say - I WISH I WAS GOING TO CALIS IN TWO WEEKS TIME!  Whoops, sorry for shouting Scunner - got carried away there!  :D

You will have a fab time Bluwise, the best holiday ever.  Don't let the negative posts get you down.  There are far more positives than negatives - the area is just great, and soooooooooooo beautiful.   :)  Convinced now [?]

Offline Bluwise

Doldrums?
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 00:00:51 AM »
Yep I'm convinced Julesbob - I won't be giving the flight tickets away after all........the thought of those little green oranges and the super size gin helped but you guys have tipped it for me - thanks.  Now I can go back to being boringly giddy about my hols - woo hoo x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf