Author Topic: Hi everybody!  (Read 6352 times)

Offline drsez

Hi everybody!
« on: July 23, 2009, 00:33:24 AM »
Hi everybody! I'm Sezer that ismail and Seray's son from Fesetta restaurant which is in Üzümlü. When i was looking for our restaurant's name on google.com i founded here.  :) I read the writings about our restaurant and i really became happy! Thanks a lot for your comments about Fesetta.

I saw Fesetta first about 1 month ago. Because i'm medical student and because of my hard lessons i can come home twice or three times in a year only for one week. And when i came to Üzümlü i liked Fesetta like you too.  :)

About 20 minutes ago i read your comments to  my parents on the phone because they don't have the internet or pc. Then they became so so happy.  :)

I wanted say something about there. First Fesetta is not for earning money. My dad is retired and mum is housewife. They usually had a boring life. I recomended to work here to spend their time. They accepted then opened here. Then i have never seen them happy like this.  :) They are always happy and they always says that they like you so much. They like talking with the people who come to Fesetta, speaking and learning English and your culture. They don't need money. Thay always say the important thing is friedship. You can see from the prices i think.  :) And if you go there you can see that there is a family place and i think you will easily become a part of our family. Our parent always help anyone about anything.

They always go to bed happy everyday. And it's enough for me. By the way thank you for it.  :)

And i want to say is not a advertisement.  :) I only wanted to say u hello and meet you. I know the best advertisement is the people who they come to Fesetta.  :) And i don't think that Fesetta needs advertisement.  :)

In one week which i stayed in Üzümlü i got a lot of friends and i really like all of them. I hope they liked me too.  :)

By the way i'm in izmir Ege Univercity Medical School and hospital. If you need help about health you can always call me. I will do anything which i can for you.

Nice to meet you...

St.Dr.Sezer Çinaroglu

korn_slap@hotmail.com

By the way Fesetta's name comes from: FEraySEzer(T)TAyfun.  :)

Sezer is me (son). :)
Feray is daughter.
Tayfun is son in law.

Offline calvin 1949

Hi everybody!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:11 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum Sezer, i have been to your fathers restaurant  a few times now ,and have found your parents very friendly. It is good to see them so happy i wish them and your family well and hope to visit them many more times .Calvin

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Hi everybody!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »
Thank you for that post Sezer.Very informative.
I wish you and your family much happiness.Kev.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Hi everybody!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »
Hi Sezer.  I am glad Ismail and Seray are happy.  We are happy too.  We go there sometimes and the food is always good.  The fish and chips is good also.  We will be taking our friends there next week  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Hi everybody!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »
Welcome Sezer ;)

Offline drsez

Hi everybody!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 08:19:09 AM »
Thank you all.  :) I love u.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Hi everybody!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 08:23:34 AM »
Awwwww  :D

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Hi everybody!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »
Hi Sezer, welcome to the forum.   We have a house in uzumlu, but sadly don't live there all year, just for holidays.  But one day we hope to move to Uzumlu to live permanently.  

Your post was lovely - thank you.  I am so glad that your parents are happy.  We have not been to Fesetta yet, but will go when we are there in August.  good luck and good health to you all.

Offline suec

Hi everybody!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum Sezer. We have had the pleasure of meeting you on your recent visit to see your parents. We are so glad to hear they are very happy. The friendliness they show their customers is priceless. Oh and the food is good also!!
We look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Uzumlu.
Best wishes with your studies. Sue and Mike  :) :)

Offline drsez

Hi everybody!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 15:43:38 PM »
Hi "pookie". I hope you will be enjoyed. Thank u.  :)

Oh Sue and Mike you're very very good friends. Thanks a lot!  :) I'll be there in the end of August i hope.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf