Author Topic: House sales new rules  (Read 15670 times)

Offline calvin 1949

House sales new rules
« on: July 23, 2009, 12:43:37 PM »
A meeting has been called for this Monday evening at 7pm at the old Camlic Restaurant ,to discuss the new revelations about selling property in Uzumlu.i am sure someone will post more details when known.Calvin  8):(
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:45:08 PM by calvin 1949 »

Offline phil1839

House sales new rules
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 14:27:07 PM »
Calvin,  Apparently this only affects people with property in the valley. Land on the left hand side of the main road as you come into Uzumlu up as far as the turnoff to Incirkoy. Following a chat I had with a chap called Andrew the other night, it would appear that land that was once classed as Tarla(agricultural) and was then re-classified by the the Belediyesi as Arsa to be built on should never have been re-classified without the permission of Ankara which was never requested by the Belediyesi. The upshot apparently is that property in the valley can now only be sold to Turkish citizens.  It was stated  that it came to light when officials from Ankara came to Uzumlu re the Cement Factory and saw all the villas in the valley. Andrew's house sale fell through a couple of weeks ago when it all came to light. That is my understanding of the situation. A number of leaflets have been printed outlining the situation, he also has maps showing the affected areas. If I have got this wrong can someone correct me as I only had an half hour chat about it.

Offline jinky

House sales new rules
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 16:40:30 PM »
Hi Calvin
Do you know if there will be any officials there to answer questions

Offline calvin 1949

House sales new rules
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 17:30:03 PM »
Dont know any more than i have posted,hope we can all find out more on Monday.I think it was Andrew touring the expats on the plain informing about meeting ,so i have put it on the forum to spread the word .Regards Calvin

Offline hoops man

House sales new rules
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 21:07:51 PM »
weres the camlic rest?
who has called this meeting...locals or belediye?

Offline calvin 1949

House sales new rules
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 22:45:26 PM »
Its now called "East meets West" on the right hand side as you arrive in Uzumlu from Fethiye or Calis , and i think and i will be corrected if i am wrong it is being organised by Andrew.Regards Calvin

Offline Firo

House sales new rules
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 10:11:44 AM »
Phil my understanding is the same as yours after many conversations with Andrew.
It is all the land on the left hand side of the dual carraigeway that is affected by this problem.So if you have a house or land in that area you really need to go on Monday and find out what the position is and what you can do about it.
I hace passed the Attounney's details that handled the Cement Factory case on to Andrew today.
Good luck
Fi

Offline Cadbury

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
Unfortunately, although this will affect myself, I will be unable to attend the meeting on Monday. Please, whoever is calling the meeting, can they please keep everyone informed of the details and any progress via the forum.

Offline mikew

House sales new rules
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »
Again, I wont be able to attend as I'm in the UK & it would appear to effect villas that we own. If any one has Andrews email address could they please pass it on via my profile.I have a fair amount of info that I've been able to obtain since I learned about this on thursday last. I have given the restaurant owners Karen & Akif some of the info this morning.

Offline Firo

House sales new rules
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »
Have emailed you his wife's address as messages get to him that way.
Cheers
Fi

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf