Author Topic: House sales new rules  (Read 15677 times)

Offline friar tuck

House sales new rules
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 08:05:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by mikew

The question that springs to my mind is how were the individual plots sold to us foreigners in the first place? Methinks something was definately dodgey when none of this appeared on anyones searches!!

I agree with what you are saying mikew but I think this is not the time for recrimination, but a time to look for solutions for those involved, I do hope it is resolved soon there are some really nice people living in that area oh and Calvin  ;) :)

Offline mikew

House sales new rules
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 08:11:59 AM »
i am not necessarily looking for recrimination, more for someone us foreigners can actually trust!!!

Offline Cadbury

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »
Thank you AndyLad for all your efforts. You have put our mind at rest at least. Hope your problem gets sorted soon.

Offline hoops man

House sales new rules
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 16:38:58 PM »
so whats the next step regarding this problem...anyone any ideas?

Offline doll

House sales new rules
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 05:08:40 AM »
havent the people who brought in kaya koy
come across this,
maybe you could get together
to find out, keep everyone posted about this problem

Offline jinky

House sales new rules
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 17:13:45 PM »
Hi everyone i'm just back from UK and wondered if there was any update on the problem I am willing to meet with anyone who this concerns for a full update on the meeting and to go forward from here
thanks again for the information on this site

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

House sales new rules
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 09:29:52 AM »
We came across a similar problem up the coast in that we bought land that could be sold to foreigners. The land got rezoned to land that could only be purchased by Turks. We knew nothing and we were never told about this change. It only came to our notice when we wanted to sell. We were lucky in that the area had become a bit of a hot spot for well off Turks to buy land and build houses.This enabled us to sell the land.If we were unable to sell it I do not know what we would have done as the local authority was totally unhelpful and we got the usual response well this is Turkey.

I do hope that there is a satisfactory outcome for all those people impacted by this change.

Offline jinky

House sales new rules
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 18:08:18 PM »
Hi everyone
Can anyone tell me if they know a good solicitor who speaks good English who would also have good knowledge of land and building problems as Im now being told its okay for foreign people to buy in the problem area if it has a house already on the land

Offline Eric

House sales new rules
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 19:09:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jinky

Hi everyone
Can anyone tell me if they know a good solicitor who speaks good English who would also have good knowledge of land and building problems as Im now being told its okay for foreign people to buy in the problem area if it has a house already on the land

As far as I understand it, you are being given incorrect info.  Contact Andylad regarding this, or if I see him soon I will get him to come on here and explain the latest update.

Offline Firo

House sales new rules
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 19:25:03 PM »
Yet again estate agent giving out the wrong information as it stands at the moment. It reminds me of when we fought the cement factory builders and estate agents telling people that it had been stopped 18 mounths before the courts said so.[:(!]
Remember that they want to make money from sales so will say whatever they feel neccessary to achieve that result. Wait till it is officially confirmed by the authorities then you can be secure in getting the correct info.
I have asked Andylad to come on CBF to let you all know if there is any new news.
Fi

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf