Author Topic: Property Sales Update  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Andylad

Property Sales Update
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »
Hi everbody, we have had a meeting this morning with the main manager at the Beledeysi, and it looks like we are finally getting to the bottom of what is going on. I now have a map of the Ova that shows exactly which area is effected and which is not.The area in question was parcelated by the goverment and not the Beledeysi  from tarla to arsa in 1996, but there was a clause left on the land ( an agricultural clause )according to the Beledeysi this was an oversight ( and they are not saying by who )but the wheels are in motion to try and get this clause removed so that we can sell to who ever we want. I will get some copies of the map done ASAP

Offline mikew

Property Sales Update
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:46 AM »
Many thanks for your efforts Andy. Mike W

Offline corbindallas

Property Sales Update
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 15:08:52 PM »
This does sound positive hope it all works out.

Offline Foosey

Property Sales Update
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 15:38:18 PM »
That sounds promising. I hope it all gets sorted out quickly for the people involved.

Offline calvin 1949

Property Sales Update
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 18:44:15 PM »
Thanks Andrew, hope that things are resolved soon ,again thanks for your efforts ,see you when back in Uzumlu Calvin

Offline Andylad

Property Sales Update
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 19:41:49 PM »
I have had photocopies of the map from the Beledeysi photocopied and will take them to musti's, fesetta, camlic and the butchers in the village tomorrow.The area marked in green on the new maps is the problem area and not the whole valley as previously informed.The top end of the valley is Not effected. ( to this particular problem anyway )

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf