Author Topic: Noisy Builders  (Read 3927 times)

Offline phil1839

Noisy Builders
« on: August 06, 2009, 19:45:32 PM »
My sympathies go out to the people living or staying on the Tufan site, the Almond Blossom site and anyone else in that area of the Cadianda Road. I can't believe that they are still chipping away at the mountain at 9.40pm causing noise pollution.

Offline hamilton

Noisy Builders
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 21:45:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by phil1839

My sympathies go out to the people living or staying on the Tufan site, the Almond Blossom site and anyone else in that area of the Cadianda Road. I can't believe that they are still chipping away at the mountain at 9.40pm causing noise pollution.

This is only the beginning, it is about to get worse, right in the peak of the holiday season, shooting oneself in the foot comes to mind. How many holiday makers will come back to the area? Perhaps the no construction rule within the holiday season could also apply to Uzumlu, like other popular holiday areas, perhaps this is a thread that could persued.

Offline villan

Noisy Builders
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:30:07 AM »
Speaking selfishly,I am not affected but I guess that even in this one-donkey village there must be some noise-pollution,nuisance law or (again)has this been bought by influential builders to the detriment of us pilgrims.Yes,I am not impressed by this Council and yes I do not think that  we foreigners are getting a fair crack and yes I know that I can bugger off back to where I came from and yes there are probably about 4 donkeys in the village (survey?)and yes I am leaving this thread open-ended to invite(incite?)comment and debate.All those with a half-decent road/access to their property need not reply!Have a nice day and start circling them wagons!!

Offline villan

Noisy Builders
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »
Just had a quick word with nearest donkey(who brays at least 6 times a day)and he(she?)agrees with Phil`s sentiments and is standing for election(how`s my spelling ?)next time around.So,things are looking up!

Offline saoirse

Noisy Builders
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »
I agree with a lot of what you say so I too better put on my tin hat and await incomming fire!

Offline villan

Noisy Builders
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 09:05:13 AM »
Seems none of you are interested...or still drunk(again giving us all a bad name).But now had a word with mare and am informed that all will be taken care of in due horse.

Offline villan

Noisy Builders
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »
Originally posted by saoirse

I agree with a lot of what you say so I too better put on my tin hat and await incomming fire!
[
I think wearing tin hats or purchasing of same(or indeed any tin products or by-products)should be avoided/boycotted cos they are now excavating in area after cement factory defeat. /quote]

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Noisy Builders
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by villan

Just had a quick word with nearest donkey(who brays at least 6 times a day)and he(she?)agrees with Phil`s sentiments and is standing for election(how`s my spelling ?)next time around.So,things are looking up!

Well, if thats the damn donkey that is 'parked' outside our house, he also needs a noise restriction planted on him.....so i won't be voting for him :D

Offline saoirse

Noisy Builders
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »
lol Pookie!

Donkeys are great and I love their noise. very rural

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Noisy Builders
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
:D  I do too, but I think one of them actually has amplifiers attached !  Makes me laugh everytime we hear it....even at 4.30 in the morning !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf