Author Topic: French Restaurant & Boutique Hotel  (Read 13629 times)

Offline barry44544

French Restaurant & Boutique Hotel
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 19:00:22 PM »
We went to the restaurant in September, the owners
picked us up at the shell garage and took us to the hotel,
I thought the place was very nice, the food was great and
I thought good value.
We would not hesitate to recomend it...

Offline kismeth

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 19:28:52 PM »
to scunner, I seriously resent your tone and manner of working.  I live in Ovacik for many years now, and I became a member only today. I posted indeed 3 messages about the subject of the restaurant, as it is worth mentioning.  YOU deleting faster than I can write is an abuse of your powers....  therefor, just throw me of your clientlist, and I will spread the word that it is just not worth the trouble to get a member. Thank God, some other satisfied clients have also posted comments, which shows you're in the wrong!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 19:33:04 PM »
Why does satisfied clients posting mean I am wrong? They aren't posting anything about your posts.

Go spread the word that it is not worth the trouble "to get a member", because I am right about you and I don't want more pretend customers that you know coming here to do the same.

Offline kismeth

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 19:35:15 PM »
how can they reply to my posts if you remove them?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 19:37:52 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by BabaYard

It's run by three European guys, one Belgian, and two Dutch

How amazing that "kismeth" is posting all his lies from a computer in Belgium!!!

Satisfied customer my a***!

Right again Scunner, how annoying you are

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 19:40:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kismeth

Thank God, some other satisfied clients have also posted comments, which shows you're in the wrong!

If I removed them why are you referring to them? Because they are all still there, I only removed YOUR posts as you are lying about being a satisfied customer.

This really is a poor attempt at deceipt, give up now - this is a terrible advert for you and your business.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 19:49:28 PM »
6 of us had a meal at the restaurant a couple of weeks ago.

It was excellent French food at very reasonable prices.

Very "personal" with an exclusive feel BUT it was not overly expensive.   We spent more than normal as we had 3 courses due to the food sounding (and tasting) fantastic !.   The menu was extensive.

We had the house wine which was a nice red and an excellent white. The wine was the same price or cheaper than you would pay in Hisaronu / Ovacik for "house" wine.   I'd say for a 3 course meal you would pay perhaps 8 TL more per person at most ... for far superior food.

I wouldn't go there every night as it might feel a bit formal for some, but it was a real treat and a great addition to the area.

It's primarily a hotel, so in high season there aren't many tables for non-residents ... booking essential !.  The hotel / restaurant will stay open over winter and will do a Christmas menu.

I really hope it works out for the owners.

Highly recommended and a new entry in our favourite restaurants list !

Offline Linda

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2009, 15:33:46 PM »
This is definately on our list of favourite restaurants. Today we enjoyed their sumptious Christmas menu and spent a fabulous few hours in wonderful surroundings ... the Christmas decorations are stunning, excellant service and food as always.

Eating here is always a memorable and pleasurable experience. Eric, Frank, Philip and Phil are wonderful hosts. I would highly recommend the restaurant for something different form the norm, upmarket ... but not pretentious.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 15:41:53 PM by Linda »

Offline Linda

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 08:12:41 AM »
Had yet another wonderful meal here again last night. For anyone going for the first time you are in for a real treat - service, menu, food, surroundings - all exceptional  8) There are also some refurbishments underway both inside and outside the hotel, which can only add more value to what is already a very special dining experience.  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:23:17 AM by Linda »

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 10:54:06 AM »
just had a look at the web site and it looks lovely.another one on this years list i think.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf