Author Topic: Calis Carnival 2010 Calendars  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Pi55y

Calis Carnival 2010 Calendars
« on: October 12, 2009, 13:47:17 PM »
Fingers crossed, the first batch of the new 2010 Calis Carnival calendars should arrive from the printers later this week in time for sale at the Car Boot Sale on Sunday.

We have taken notice of your needs and this year's calendar will be slimline with room to write birthdays, appointments etc. It will still include some great photographs of the area as well as photos of Carnival Day and will make a great Christmas present or souvenier.

The calendars will sell at 5 TL (£2) each plus postage and packing if they are being posted out in UK (cost still to be determined)

Advance orders are now being taken so please e-mail me through this forum.

Thanks
Chrissie  :)

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 22:18:19 PM »
I'd like one please.  Coming out to Calis on the 24th for a week.  Do you have a pick up point?  Thanks.   :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 06:35:22 AM »
They will be on sale in various bars and other outlets.  I will post the names of these on the forum once we have organised this.

Offline marjo

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 15:37:28 PM »
The first batch of calendars are now ready & look fantastic!! Watch this space for outlets-but for those of you attending the car boot on sunday they will be on sale there.

Offline marjo

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 16:06:42 PM »
There will also be a number of calendars for sale in the Nil Bar, Calis, from this evening (Friday 16th October)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 15:56:05 PM »
The calendars are now on sale in the Nil Bar, Orient Express, Bostans and Guvens (all in Calis).  We will be adding to the list of outlets in the next few days.

Offline dreamon

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 17:48:41 PM »
Chrissie, Have sent you a p.m.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 18:54:43 PM »
Received thanks.  I will be replying to those who are ordering from UK in the next few days once we have weighed the calendars and packing materials so we can let you know the combined price. I will also be advising of the way to pay in UK.  Hopefully the first UK orders will be going back to UK towards the end of the month.

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 16:09:39 PM »
Good standard,well done all and well done once again on a very good car boot this morning.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 16:50:22 PM »
Thanks Ron :D.

The calendars are now on sale at the following:

Calis:-    Nil Bar, Orient Express, Bostans, Guvens, Roca, Cafe Pazar, Lisa's Pies and Pastries and the Embrace Wednesday coffee mornings.

Fethiye:- Vals Bar, FETAV Office and Kismet (as from later this week).

They will also be on sale at the various Calis Carnival events - Mr. and Mrs Night at Bostans, Calis this Friday (a few places left so please e-mail me to book for this event), Children in Need Night on Friday 20 November, the next car boot sale on 22 November and the Calis Christmas Fair on Sunday 6 December.

The calendars are very popular and, at only 5 TL, selling like hot cakes so please make sure you pick up your copy early  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf