Author Topic: Death threats  (Read 10448 times)

Offline Honey Bee

Death threats
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 11:17:48 AM »
Keep your chin up.

Good Luck Fi

Offline dreamon

Death threats
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
How awful for you both.Cann't find any words better than Scunner's and Rindaloo's.
Please don't give in - don't let him win.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Death threats
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »
anyway what you doing going to bed at 1pm:D

That IS an early night ;)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Death threats
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 13:21:38 PM »
Sorry to hear this Fi.  Through the forum I have heard of the good that you have done through your fundraising and you do not deserve this attack.
First reaction is do not give in to threats but you have to live there.  We are not used to a gun culture and I cannot imagine how scary that would be to be threatened with one.  Do what is right for
your peace of mind and enjoy your retirement.

Offline Woodies

Death threats
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 13:40:01 PM »
Fi and Eric,
Totally shocked by your post and had to come on here to offer words of comfort and support. Dont let this pathetic individual drive you away from this idealic village. You do untold good works for both the local community and those further afield, as well as offering good, solid advice, re most aspects of living in Turkey, to anyone that needs it. Many people Brits and Turks alike have every reason to thank you and Eric for your efforts in thwarting the cement factory, and now its THEIR turn to repay your hard work on their behalf, by showing solidarity with you and Eric. This includes the very many friendly and affable locals, whose businesses have flourished by the tourist trade because there will be no cement factory. This village will be quieter, sadder and very much the loser, if you and Eric decide to move on. You have our total support. xxx

Offline minxer

Death threats
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 14:53:17 PM »
try and carry on as normal. as already said its the jelousy factor, hot air and empty threats..  8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Death threats
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 15:02:15 PM »
Easily notable by the fact he was spouting his threats while walking away from Eric! Wouldn't someone intent on causing suffering and pain to another have taken the opportunity when it was right there in the dead of night with him??!!!! They want you to roll over and be scared. This is because they can't do more.

I wonder just how many people will post their support or indeed feel for Fiona & Eric being abused in their own home by this 'dead of night' terroriser, only to be later found sitting in his restaurant, funding his establishment. I saw that many times, expats outraged by the actions of an individual then the next thing you see is them sitting in their place sharing a laugh.

Offline Benson

Death threats
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 15:28:00 PM »
What an awful experience for you both....you can see how popular you are by the amount of people at the quiz and the treasure hunt.
I hope you can put this behind you and stay in the village.
Twinkle01

Offline Foosey

Death threats
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 15:46:54 PM »
So sorry to hear about your frightening experience. I hope his restaurant flops and he returns back to the UK with his wife. I for one will not be stepping a foot into his establisment.
From what I have read through the forum as I dont know you personally, all you have done is fought for the village and the good of other people living there.
Dont let this pathetic man bully you into leaving the village that you have done so much for.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 15:47:53 PM by Foosey »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Death threats
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 15:52:06 PM »
Dont go Firo.We'll NEVER find the treasure.!!!!

:D:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf