Author Topic: Pictures From The Sanctuary  (Read 6604 times)

Offline micko4kim

Pictures From The Sanctuary
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 22:14:48 PM »
hi can you please tell me were the animal sanctury is please

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 22:25:28 PM »
OK, this is the clearest I can make it.  From Calis Beach (why not) go over the bridge and straight over the dolphin roundabout and up tho the Gunlukbasi Road, turn left till you get to the Dalaman/Antalya road.  Turn right onto the Dalaman/Antalya road, then left at the next roundabout.  This is the road that will eventually get you to Uzumlu.  First bit is dual carriageway then that ends and you have housing till the road begins to curve to the left, on that bend is a metal bin on the right and the entrance to the rescue is just past the bin but on the other side of the road.  I hope you find it OK.  If you get as far as the cemetery on the left, you have overshot it.

Offline peecee

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 06:17:40 AM »
it is opposite the orman deposu, you'll see loads of wood stacked on the right hand side of the road and there are also a couple of small buildings close to the road on the right hand side

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 06:23:39 AM »
and the dolmus terminus

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 13:15:12 PM »
When we went up last month we walked into Gunlakbasi and got the Caterlarik (not sure of spelling sorry!) bus, the driver had asked us where we were going and I said "kopek home" and did a little doggy impression so he dropped us right outside.

Offline micko4kim

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 18:20:31 PM »
hi thankyou all  i will try to find the place me and mick hopefulley will be over in july for  2 weeks and lookforward to comeing to see  the doges we are hopeing to move over next year and we  would like to get involved we have a cocker spaniel and we hope she will be coming as well we have a house in ovacik and see if we can walk and give some loveing care  as well kim

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf