Author Topic: Foster mum 's or dad's wanted.  (Read 3436 times)

Offline miaspyro

Foster mum 's or dad's wanted.
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »
just a quick update, (see i told you i would keep on at you).  Melek is doing really well and is well on the mend, she still rests alot, but yesterday she went for a gentle walk around the block, as opposed to around the garden, she coped ok but had had enought by the time we got back.  She is a lovely natured dog, but does need clear rules (or she will take over), she is house trained and asked to go out.  Answers to basic turkish commands (this is a work in progress).  Please someone find her a home ask your friends family and neighbours.  If someone want to come visit her please just contact me via my profile.  merry xmas to you all regards Maria

Offline miaspyro

Foster mum 's or dad's wanted.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 20:00:13 PM »
melek is now ready to find a permanent home, the wound on her leg has healed she is up to weight and is ready to move on.  The following pics have been taken today.

She is house trained, and very well behaved, prefers being outside, is quick to learn, but needs firm handling. She does not use the bad leg, but i hope with encouragment she will.  If you want to know anything about her at all please just im me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf