Author Topic: Watch Out Burglars About!  (Read 14820 times)

Offline corbindallas

Watch Out Burglars About!
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2010, 19:12:00 PM »
Thanks Gerry when we questioned the Jandarma in Uzumlu to see if their was any connections with the break-ins here they said they did not think there was any link, this was after our local Amir went off to Oludeniz to help interview the caught 3. Thought it was a bit quick to rule out any connection especially if a gang network involved. Hopefully they keep a open mind and pursue to see if there is a link, i.e recover some stolen goods that link back or get a confession, here's hoping.

Offline Roseblossom

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2010, 20:05:42 PM »
I was at the meeting on Thursday and good on you i think this is the way forward with regards to collaborate information. A friends Villa was broken into late Friday early saturday morning. There are six villas in this small complex known as sarnic villas Green valley. There are situated near bujac, one road in one road out. Friends of ours had taken there dog for a walk down there, and was stopped by a Jandarma foot patrol who had found that the villa had been broken into. My friend phoned me on my mobile and told me what had happened. The Jandarma was waiting when i got there. Two sets of patio doors had been forced open, after a good inspection nothing had been taken so weather the burglars where disturbed we don't know. Myself and friends also the two Jandarma soldiers checked round the other five villas and all where ok.  The two Jandarma soldiers stayed there until i came back with steel bars and other materials so i could make the villa as safe as possible. The Jandarma has taken all details of what there had found, there could not have been more helpfull. But alas two hours later after we had left the area a second villa at the back of our friends was also broken into. Time around three in the afternoon, the same two Jandarma soldiers found this as there had came back to make sure everything was ok around the area. Again nothing was taken but once again good work by these two soldiers.

Offline elaina

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2010, 20:30:38 PM »
I just want to thank everyone in Uzumlu for what they are doing regarding this neighbourhood watch scheme - I think it is the only way forward.  Sharing information like this I believe tha sooner or later these people will be caught.  I only wish I could be there to offer you some assistance but alas I still have to work here in the UK and won't be there until March.  Anyway my heartfelt thanks to everyone and for the time and effort involved.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf