Author Topic: nothing important  (Read 8748 times)

Offline clairelynne

nothing important
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »
lets not bother with this topic
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 11:55:22 AM by clairelynne »

Offline jackie.bond

nothing important
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 10:05:41 AM »
oh my gosh, thats awful. thieves are everywhere in the world., turkey is no different.
we are lucky to live in such an amazing place, its a shame these horrible people try to ruin peoples lives.
we wont allow anyone to scare us, but it does makes us alittle more cautious.
my husband said we should catch the thieves and feed them one of my cottage pie, that will teach them a lesson, the cheeky rat..lol
we will also be attending the meeting
x

Offline calvin 1949

nothing important
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 10:22:46 AM »
Whos dogs?? and where was this tazzer used and how did they know that a tazzer had been used ? I hope this is not just hearsay again ? I do not mean this to sound argumentative but we have been let down the garden path by rumors before .Regards Calvin

Offline Eric

nothing important
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:46:53 AM »
When and where?  Needs to be verified

Offline clairelynne

nothing important
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 11:09:41 AM »
I was told by a friend. he lives in the village side of uzumlu. It is a german gentleman who's dog was attacked. I have dogs myself & just want other people to be aware. I dont know 100% if it is gospal but I am not willing to take the chance with my girls. I am only passing on the message I was given. the man who told me doesnt have dogs himself but knows we do & thought we needed to know & to let other people we know who have dogs.

Offline Diverbaz 1

nothing important
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 14:19:13 PM »
My cousins, aunties, brothers, best friends sisters nieghbour, was told by someone in jamaica, so must be right.:(:-\

I think somewhere on the forum it was stated that these things should only be put on here unless verified. Were the police called, was it reported.[?][?][?]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 14:22:21 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline phil1839

nothing important
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 14:43:56 PM »
I think this shows the need for the meeting, if we are contemplating setting up a neighbourhood watch scheme one of the prerequisites is a liaison with the local law enforcement i.e Jandarma, where the validity of information such as this can be confirmed.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
nothing important
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 14:45:27 PM »
This has happened in York over the last week or so. Two people were attacked in the Burton Stone Lane area. Both were floored with Tazers and robbed. Both were reported to the police and reported in the Press. It seems tazers can be bought on the open market for a couple of hundred quid and I wouldn't be surprised if they are avilable in Turkey.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
nothing important
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 16:07:12 PM »
I heard of a twist six years ago, where burglars would send some gas through the aircon which makes the occupants sleep so they can break in with ease. In those 6 years I have seen no evidence of it actually happening, and when asking how it is physically possible to pump things from outside into houses using aircon units, nobody has even begun to explain.

That's the problem with new twists, they're often so new that nobody has any facts about them, just what someone who overheard someone else tells them. Tazzers indeed.

Offline suec

nothing important
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 16:07:50 PM »
Hope this isnt true , quite upsetting if it is.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf