Author Topic: Eko Sifa - health & organic food shop  (Read 1525 times)

Offline kizkucuk

Eko Sifa - health & organic food shop
« on: January 15, 2010, 19:21:06 PM »
I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of this new shop earlier this evening.

Located not far from Çitlembik - SOK 504, No 10a, Fethiye - used to be Bil-Net computer shop.

What can I say? - lovely people and english spoken - a wide range of goods - home made wines, soups, jams, soap, body lotions, aromatherapy oils, crystals, jewellery, shopping bags, bread, pulses, brown rice.  They can also take orders for handmade chocolates (they were really good 80% chocolate) and are planning to stock proper porridge oats too.  

They are also stocking Himalayan Mountain Salt (Mandaara -Himalaya Kristal)  Helps with detox, weight loss, blood pressure and condition of skin.  Can be used to wash in and is good for soothing skin conditions and is said to boost metabolism and accelerate healing.  Great for rehydration in the summer. This is the only place i have found locally that stock it.      

Well worth a visit if you are in town.

Offline karenChris

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 17:24:33 PM »
I also had an invite to their opening, having known the family for many years, their shop is around the corner from my old one, turn right at the Birlik Lokanta, second shop on the right. They have always sold the himalayan mountain salt ( I have some in my shop now, very decorative) they are a very genuine family who would never dream of ripping anyone off, in fact they would rather give it to you rather than see you suffer, highly recommended.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 18:34:59 PM »
Thanks for that, I will definitely pop in for a browse, its my kind of shop by the sound of it.

Offline kizkucuk

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
It was like a bit like Aladdins Cave....... I went round once and saw stuff I was interested in and then when I did the second lap saw lots of things I'd missed.  They seem like a very nice family and there is nothing else like it in the area.  Your directions are better than mine Karen :-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf