Author Topic: Next Roka Charity Meal - Friday 12 March  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Pi55y

Next Roka Charity Meal - Friday 12 March
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:54:46 AM »
The next popular Roka restaurant Charity Meal night will take place on Friday March 12.

This is the 4th charity night meal hosted by friendly owners Tulin and Fehmi Erol meal at their cosy restaurant opposite Calis Sunday market place, and they are again generously donating all proceeds from the price of the meal (less staff wages) to the Calis Carnival charity, helping the disadvantaged children of Calis and Fethiye area. They have already raised a fantastic 870 TL for our charity from the first 3 meals :D:D

For the special bargain Charity night price of only 20 TL guests will sit down to enjoy a delicious 3 course meal comprising of a mixed starter plate of Roka special stuffed vine leaves filled with rice, herbs and walnuts, deep fried cheese rolls and Russian salad, a main course of beef steak  (cooked to your liking) with a choice of pepper  or mushroom sauce, rice, home made chips and salad and a  dessert of famous Roka special scribble chocolate cake with ice cream. As this meal would normally cost a lot more, it is your chance to enjoy a really good meal in a really nice restaurant at a price that suits  :)

As these evenings are extremely popular and  indoor space is limited, booking is essential. To avoid disappointment please e-mail me through this forum or ring 0535 8554919 or 0536 3739520 to make sure of your table. Guests are asked to arrive between 6.30 and 7.00 pm. All guests will be entered into a raffle for a bottle of wine.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:56:01 AM by Pi55y »

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »
There are still some places left for the Roka Charity Night meal.  If you are thinking about going please e-mail me to book your table.

Thanks  :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 17:34:35 PM »
There are only 7 spaces left at the Roka charity meal on Friday - if you wish to book please contact me asap. Thanks  :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 17:35:54 PM »
The Roka Charity Meal on Friday 12 March is now full :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf