Author Topic: "Knickers and Nibbles"!!!!!  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Pi55y

"Knickers and Nibbles"!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 07:16:57 AM »
It will be a nice tasteful afternoon  :) Jacqui I  am not sure how long the girls will be doing parties for but if they are still doing them when you come out next (May?) I will let you know  :)

Offline tonyb

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 07:59:36 AM »
Trust H to get in on the act.  A closet cross dresser. Me thinks the beard might give you away,H!!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 08:32:39 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pi55y

It will be a nice tasteful afternoon  :) Jacqui I  am not sure how long the girls will be doing parties for but if they are still doing them when you come out next (May?) I will let you know  :)

Thanks Chrissy 8)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »
I would certainly be interested if there is a party while i am out at the end of May....let us know if there is...

thanks ...

sunlover

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 21:42:21 PM »
Don't forget ladies - Knickers and Nibbles at the Eyna Bar on Calis Seafront tomorrow from 12 noon to 4pm.  Not only will you be able to enjoy a chat, make new friends and purchase some lovely undies but  we also have a manicurist coming along to do your nails as well - a really girly day out :D

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 08:16:23 AM »
Thanks to everyone who attended the Knickers and Nibbles afternoon yesterday.  we had about 100 ladies attend and it was a very pleasant social afternoon - nice undies to buy, lovely sunshine, a chance to have a chat and a manicure, add to that Nellie's cocktails and her delicious tiramisu cake as well as great Italian coffee from her new Lavazza coffee machine - great  :)

We made just over 200 TL on the raffle. We still have one unclaimed prize of the picnic glasses - ticket number 348 in the name of Lesley - if it is you, please e-mail me through the forum - to collect.

Thanks to the ladies from Afrodit and Nellie and her helpers at Eyna and also the lady who did the nails (sorry I cannot remember your name  :-\)

If the ladies want, we may organise another ladies only afternoon in a couple of months time, perhaps with make up and jewellery as well.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »
I wonder was it Mel that did the nails?  She does mine when we come over, she was expecting a baby last September and did not know when she would get back to work.  I hope it is her back to work as she is probably the best I have every used when abroad.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 20:17:19 PM »
Yes it was Mel and I agree she is brilliant at manicures and the pedicure is second to none Lovely lady and little Jack is now six months old

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 20:46:45 PM »
Great news,looking forward to a relaxing afternoon on the terrace getting a manicure and pedicure whilst the old fella reads his book.... Can't wait.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 08:08:14 AM »
The ladies from Afrodit have just donated commision of 108 TL to our charity - thanks :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf