Author Topic: eating out in Uzumlu  (Read 20984 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 16:24:44 PM »
 :osshhh shhhh shhh.  Will you guys stop ?!  we'll be having an influx of visitors if you keep advertising the prices.....keep Uzumlu for the Uzumluites thats what I say  ;): :) ;):D

Offline Honey Bee

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 21:01:06 PM »
Hi all,

Out in 2 weeks to try all these great places.

See you soon 8)

PS We have BBQ`s (sometimes) all welcome (bring beer) ;)

Offline clover

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 07:25:14 AM »
have tried the new restaurant again and the meal was quite in impressive, and the service,I like the idea of chinese and indian nights, which i think starts next week, after speaking to ali.

Offline moonfleet

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 07:31:58 AM »
Pitty the food prices at Fesettas have gone up by 50% compared to this time last year. If I have the choice of sitting on a plastic garden chair by the roadside or in a proper restaurant guess my choice. Also don't like the fact that English food has crept on to the menu and a bar? in the middle of the rstaurant, what's that all about. We are in Turkey we like to eat Turkish food. Sorry Smiley.

Offline Diverbaz 1

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »

quote:
We are in Turkey we like to eat Turkish food. Sorry Smiley.

But can't be arsed to use the guys real turkish name!!!!!!

Offline Firo

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 15:23:55 PM »
Moonfleet there's still plenty of Turkish food on the Fesetta's menu, enough to keep you eating Turkish meals for a week or more....If you don't want to eat British food then don't order it..
Sometimes those of us who live here like a change hence why there is a choice.
Fi

Offline drsez

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 21:42:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by moonfleet

Pitty the food prices at Fesettas have gone up by 50% compared to this time last year. If I have the choice of sitting on a plastic garden chair by the roadside or in a proper restaurant guess my choice. Also don't like the fact that English food has crept on to the menu and a bar? in the middle of the rstaurant, what's that all about. We are in Turkey we like to eat Turkish food. Sorry Smiley.

I'm a medical student. Because of my education my parents 'ismail and Seray' do this job. My father is retired in fact and my mother has never worked.

There is a bar in the restaurant because in there almost nobody eats inside. In front of the bar people have a chat, drink and may be watch football matches. And we did the bar because our costumers wanted it. Many people like sitting on roadside under the grape plants in a cool weather.

May be you can choose another place but other people can prefer to eat under grape plants in a cool shady place and after meal they can prefer to surf on the internet by their laptops or our computer while they drink their coffee or tea.

We have many Turkish and English food types. I think you didn't looked at the menu well. You said prices got high. I don't know any place that beer and wine are 3tl in Üzümlü.

And that's all that they can do. They couldn't spend so much as start.
So I'm really sorry about that. You deserve better dear Kerstin Langdon...

I wrote because i read it and i really felt bad. Normally i only read. This writing includes many negative prejudgements.
In this subject i wrote first and last. If i did a mistake i apologize about that from all of you.

Thank you all...

Sezer Çinaroglu...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 21:43:18 PM by drsez »

Offline elaina

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 06:06:06 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by drsez

quote:
Originally posted by moonfleet

I'm a medical student. Because of my education my parents 'ismail and Seray' do this job. My father is retired in fact and my mother has never worked.

There is a bar in the restaurant because in there almost nobody eats inside. In front of the bar people have a chat, drink and may be watch football matches. And we did the bar because our costumers wanted it. Many people like sitting on roadside under the grape plants in a cool weather.

May be you can choose another place but other people can prefer to eat under grape plants in a cool shady place and after meal they can prefer to surf on the internet by their laptops or our computer while they drink their coffee or tea.

We have many Turkish and English food types. I think you didn't looked at the menu well. You said prices got high. I don't know any place that beer and wine are 3tl in Üzümlü.

And that's all that they can do. They couldn't spend so much as start.
So I'm really sorry about that. You deserve better dear Kerstin Langdon...

I wrote because i read it and i really felt bad. Normally i only read. This writing includes many negative prejudgements.
In this subject i wrote first and last. If i did a mistake i apologize about that from all of you.

Thank you all...

Sezer Çinaroglu...

I wish your parents well in their business - but the next few months are going to be quite difficult for them with Park Alya offering food at such cheap prices.  At least your parents are honourable, decent and hardworking they deserve to succeed.  They will not be able to operate their business at a loss because they are not using someone else's money to fund their venture.  I wish them well and you, too in your education.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:10:39 AM by elaina »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 11:05:16 AM »
Elaina, please don't let your feelings in one topic seep into others. It will not help in any way at all.

Offline TB752

eating out in Uzumlu
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
Moonfleet's comment re plastic chairs - these chairs I consider to be more comfortable and bigger than some of the narrow, upright, small chairs in other restaurants.  She doesn't mention the fact that English dishes are on the menu in other Uzumlu restaurants - I wonder why.  The bar is a good place for people to sit and have a drink without the formality of having a meal.  The Fesetta is a place that some of us permanent residents like to frequent throughout the year.  Everyone is assured of a good welcome and a friendly atmosphere.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf