Author Topic: Dolphin T Shirts in Uzumlu  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Firo

Dolphin T Shirts in Uzumlu
« on: June 28, 2010, 15:29:54 PM »
I will be collecting T shirts ordered and a few spare on behalf of everyone. They will be available for collection in Musti's on Weds 30th June from 12 midday till 3pm. Please bring your 15tl per t shirt with you.
Please also pass this on to others who might not read CBF.
Thanks
Fi
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 15:36:08 PM by Firo »

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 18:03:53 PM »
Dear Fi, the international HQ of the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Centre is (surprisingly) in Chippenham, where we now live and Guy, our son, does voluntary work with them. They have a great website and they campaign against captive dolphins around the world.I have mentioned the Hisaranou dolphinarium to them and they may be able to offer some help/advice if someone gets in touch. Hope this may be of use and take care, Chris

Offline Firo

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 19:50:19 PM »
Have passed it on thanks Chris.
Born Free have come over here and things are really starting to look more positive and the publicity is in full swing. Have a look at FB site
Free the Oludeniz Dolphins and it would be helpful if you could direct them to that site.
Cheers
Fi

Offline Eric

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:43:10 AM »
We collected the T Shirts at 10.00 last night!  The printer is proving a little awkward.  There were no spares available.  If you have not ordered and want one then you can buy them from either the Mozaik Bahce or the Mulberry Tree in Fethiye, but I would wait until tomorrow to go there.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:42:36 AM »
The next batch has been 'promised' for 6 oclock, which i will take directly to Mozaics, there should be spares within this batch.

Offline Firo

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 13:09:30 PM »
I will collect spares from the Mozaic and will be at Musti's at 5pm Thurs for you to collect them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 13:14:46 PM by Firo »

Offline Rosy

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 11:03:17 AM »
T shirts also available at Uzumlu wine bar. We got ours from there and notived Sener still has some on display today.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf