Author Topic: Nadias Bar  (Read 11790 times)

Offline brianthegardener

Nadias Bar
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 17:46:23 PM »
well said scunner to your reply to Mark.....they, Nadiars Bar, destroyed themselves...not members of this forum of FB members who SUPPORTED the closing of the pool.

Offline milliemars

Nadias Bar
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 18:09:02 PM »
I 2nd that scunner Nadia,s bar is opposite,and they also helped to dump Misha and Tom into the hell hole so they were fully aware of the state of the place.

Offline Gavos999

Nadias Bar
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 20:56:15 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=137768576246536&v=info&ref=ts

Really tempted to join this and let people know how not "excellent"
this place is......

hope the link works[?]

Offline june

Nadias Bar
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 22:30:11 PM »
I totally agree, a far as I could see nadia's bar were in it for what they could get regardless of what happened to Tom and Misha, they did not care about them but hoped that they could cash in on what was out and out Cruelty.

But, there were also others who were happy to sell tickets to swim with the dolphins, some who said they did not agree but in the end changed their minds despite saying they disagreed....they need naming and shaming again...in fact is it possible to just give a reminder of all those that were promoting the Dolphinarium as I would just hate to use any of them by accident knowing what has happened.....

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Nadias Bar
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 22:52:32 PM »
great idea June. It did get confusing with agents saying different things and having different views in their multiple agencies. Id like to join Hamishs facebook page & have my say, but ultimately these horrible people will get thir just deserts I hope

Offline kanga

Nadias Bar
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 22:10:11 PM »
what a dump i was there when i bought my house in 1991 located in a different place if i remember well
a flee bitten pit,dirty ,smelly  ,couldn't wait to get out of there ,and being a green blooded male i always head for an irish bar to watch me beloved hoops ,hail hail the dolphins are free
kanga
ps I WOULDN'T DARKEN THERE DOORSTEP AGAIN  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 22:11:57 PM by kanga »

Offline sunnyd

Nadias Bar
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 23:16:23 PM »
I drove passed what was the 'Dolphin Park' this evening on our way to Kaya Koy. I stopped the car at the side of the road so that my family (who have followed the cause from the UK, but hadn't seen for themselves, in real life, the true extent of the conditions) could peer through the mesh that still exists, and see the pool where Tom and Misha were kept for all those months. They were in absolute shock... they commented on the size of the pool, and that it was no bigger than the pool at their hotel, also they questioned how the Dolphins had been placed into chemically treated water. They were very pleased to know that the dolphins were now being rehabilitated in sea water and hopefully on their way to recovery.
ps..... Nadia's was completely empty on our way to Kaya... and even better.... on the way back too  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf