Author Topic: Getting expensive?  (Read 5640 times)

Offline Firo

Getting expensive?
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 13:25:15 PM »
Down hill from the Wine House to square. Take first left (tree is on your right)from the square and you will find the Grape Garden 2 houses along this lane.
The rest of the restaurants, Fesetta, Alya Park & Cadianda are along the dual carriageway, not in the village center.
Have fun exploring the little back roads and you'll find the ladies of the village weaving the beautiful Dastar.
Have fun exploring our wonderful little village.
Fi

Offline Jenny1

Getting expensive?
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 14:42:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Firo

Down hill from the Wine House to square. Take first left (tree is on your right)from the square and you will find the Grape Garden 2 houses along this lane.
The rest of the restaurants, Fesetta, Alya Park & Cadianda are along the dual carriageway, not in the village center.
Have fun exploring the little back roads and you'll find the ladies of the village weaving the beautiful Dastar.
Have fun exploring our wonderful little village.
Fi

Thanks all for the info. I loved it last time, I have never been anywhere in my life so quiet and serene, I think think I missed the square as maybe the dolmus drove past it and I tended to walk up the hill and not down?
Maybe if I posted on here the day I am coming someone would fancy giving me a tour?  :-\

Offline peecee

Getting expensive?
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 16:04:32 PM »
If you do fancy having a meal (or even just a cuppa) do go and have a look at the 'restaurant above the public loos'. It's in the square, stand in the middle of the square facing the mosque and there are steps to the side of the loos' which are on your left.  The setting is lovely, there is a little water feature and their apple (elma) pide is delicious.  Just like apple strudel.  Very green, very quiet and very, very nice people.

Offline jsp51

Getting expensive?
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 19:23:04 PM »
Jenny, the dolmus from Fethiye drops you off in the square.

Offline friar tuck

Getting expensive?
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 13:55:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by peecee

If you do fancy having a meal (or even just a cuppa) do go and have a look at the 'restaurant above the public loos'. It's in the square, stand in the middle of the square facing the mosque and there are steps to the side of the loos' which are on your left.  The setting is lovely, there is a little water feature and their apple (elma) pide is delicious.  Just like apple strudel.  Very green, very quiet and very, very nice people.

Totally agree a little oasis.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Getting expensive?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 13:57:07 PM »
I am sure you are all right.

Just "restaurant above the public loos" puts me entirely off the idea :-\

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Getting expensive?
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 14:14:31 PM »
:D:D  I thought that too keith, but you soon forget where you are (especially after a raki or two !!)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf