Author Topic: Home for Animals required  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Denise40

Home for Animals required
« on: October 04, 2010, 13:07:38 PM »
I have been asked to past this message on in the hope someone may be able to help.

I need your help. A good friend of mine passed away last week. She lived here for over 20 years and in that time cared for many animals. Her dog Lottie needs a loving home. Lottie is a 'pointer' , an OAP at about 13 years old. She is a big softie who needs home comforts. She gets on great with dogs, cats and kids. She doesn't need long long walks anymore, she likes the warmth and hates insects!
Thank you

Offline bikerchickblonde

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 21:56:35 PM »
Hi Denise.... hope this person is not someone we all know?   And hope poor Lottie finds new home.   Sorry can't help but away two months a year!

Offline Julesp

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 22:17:48 PM »
Id love to have But already have 2 terriers who are terrors! Dont know if she could cope with And also cosidering her age Maybe expensive vet bills?

Offline Rosy

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 16:57:26 PM »
We cant have dogs at our complex,sorry, Hope a good home is found soon. Does anyone know who owns the dog in the square who greets everyone he meets? He seems to be limping and may need medical attention, looks like he needs to see a vet. What is the situation if he is a street dog are they looked after?

Offline chocoholic

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 23:18:50 PM »
Thanks for the replies to this thread.  I am really happy to let you know that Lottie has found a lovely new home.  We are also trying to find homes for 3 cats.  Queenie, Seven Bellies and Lucy Locket.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 07:48:50 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rosy

We cant have dogs at our complex,sorry, Hope a good home is found soon. Does anyone know who owns the dog in the square who greets everyone he meets? He seems to be limping and may need medical attention, looks like he needs to see a vet. What is the situation if he is a street dog are they looked after?

He is a she Rosy , she also looks like she is having pups ,have been trying to find out who owns her but I think she is just another dumped Dog :(

Offline Rosy

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
She is the loveliest dog ever but we cant have them on our complex, and as we also go home frequently  can't take her on. She loves the safari tours to Uzumlu and listens very carefully when the group are being shown the village mosque.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf