Author Topic: Pictures of Uzumlu Village  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Denise40

Pictures of Uzumlu Village
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 19:16:06 PM »
Mustafa of Mustufan is nearing completion on our new property, that he is also using as show house to show quality of work etc and he has land for sale would certainly recommend.

Offline poppy50

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 22:47:21 PM »
Sorry for that.  This is the telephone number we were given
mobile 05325121137.  You can also find his office in the square of uzumlu. :)

Offline Blissy

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 23:29:58 PM »
Thanks to everyone for all the help so far.  Yes, we really do need to come and visit ASAP and I think we need a good few weeks to have a proper look around.  Can't wait to meet up with all of you.  Interestingly, many have mentioned how cold it gets - surely not as cold as UK? At least the winters are not as long.  We really can't wait to up sticks and make the great escape. Centre of the village sounds perfect x

Offline peecee

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 05:29:41 AM »
Sorry to say it does get really cold up here but normally only when the sun goes down (around 4:00pm like uk).  2 Winters ago we actually had one night that was -10c (not the norm I hasten to add)  Suppose the difference is that UK has central heating, not many houses here do and it costs a fortune to run.  Thermal undies definitely recommended:D and preferably not open plan living or rooms that can be shut off in Winter.

Offline hamilton

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by peecee

Sorry to say it does get really cold up here but normally only when the sun goes down (around 4:00pm like uk).  2 Winters ago we actually had one night that was -10c (not the norm I hasten to add)  Suppose the difference is that UK has central heating, not many houses here do and it costs a fortune to run.  Thermal undies definitely recommended:D and preferably not open plan living or rooms that can be shut off in Winter.

I agree that heating costs are high if you are using gas or electric, solid fuel is reasonable, if you have a central heating system that runs on solid fuel costs are comparable with the UK

Offline A-M

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
I highly recommend Zenith Turks for anyong thinking about buying property or land for a new build.  Excellent service from the whole family.  Their office is on the main road to Uzumlu near Fesetta.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 13:35:45 PM »
If you delete the dot after  .com the link works but apart from the phone number and address there is no information on the website. :)

Offline poppy50

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »
I called into his office in Uzumlu last week and he did say he was in the office on Monday's.  Perhaps best to phone or call in.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf