Author Topic: Duvet cleaning  (Read 2121 times)

Offline joannasal

Duvet cleaning
« on: October 12, 2010, 04:07:16 AM »
Does any one know of a good place to get my duvets cleaned? I used to use a place in Tasyaka but he used some smelly chemicals and also would change the price each tine I went. Fethiye / Tasyaka / Ovacik or Hisaronu would be great.
Thanks

Offline AndyLin

Duvet cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 07:10:26 AM »
Joanna
Try the cleaners just down from Migros but on the other side of road, called MyDry. Also one on the same side as Migros just down from the banks.
Lin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:46:15 AM by AndyLin »

Offline joannasal

Duvet cleaning
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 13:54:18 PM »
Sorry for the dealy in saying Thank you, but THANK YOU so much for your reply. I have now been to MyDry 3 times with 2 winter duvets and 1 summer duvet. The summer one had an oil stain on it (i dropped it in an oil puddle last winetr), which i never even mentioned yet somehow they have got it out whereas the other place i used to go to said no way. The duvets come back beautifully folded, smelling lovely and fresh and the prices are much cheaper. The lady there is lovely also. Thank you so much for telling me about this place.

Offline Julesp

Duvet cleaning
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 23:10:01 PM »
I also recommend here Lovely to have nice new bedclothes for the winter I love sleeping under a fresh clean duvet. Yay !!. Winter here at last :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf