Author Topic: Arcelik/Beko Servis  (Read 1542 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Arcelik/Beko Servis
« on: December 07, 2010, 21:44:21 PM »
I have had cause to use the Arcelik servis company on the Gunlukbasi road twice in the last month and they have been excellent. I called Saturday about 2 p.m. because the element in our oven packed up. The woman in the shop put me on the phone to another woman who could speaak English. The servis men arrived at 5.p.m the same day. The same woman then called me to apologise that they didn't work on Sundays but that the servis men would be here on Monday at 4 p.m. they arrived dead on time. 45TL and no call out fee. They were punctual and efficient the first time I called them too. New glass for the same oven. 40TL. My mum in England was quoted £160 just for her glass door. In the end she bought a new complete cooker.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Arcelik/Beko Servis
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 09:28:48 AM »

Generaly would agree with you Anne, for the servis guys, though today I picked up a fridge/freezer door handle that I have waited more than 5 months for, going in the servis centre on the Gulukbasi road every 10 days for that 5 months, as they kept saying it would be here in 10 days.

Offline dycedon

Arcelik/Beko Servis
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:23:09 AM »
Where exactly on gunlukbsi road is it please.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Arcelik/Beko Servis
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 21:29:13 PM »
Coming from Calis past Kippa on your left. Carry on a bit further up. It is set back a bit on your right hand side. Sorry about that Baz. Must have been a rare fridge freezer. lol. Glad you have it sorted at last. Anne

Offline kizkucuk

Arcelik/Beko Servis
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 13:44:54 PM »
I like them too - I had lost the guarantee for my fridge but they were able to trace it from the serial number - excellent service  :-)

Offline col

Arcelik/Beko Servis
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 14:10:08 PM »
Also a good service from them.
My fridge freezer broke down a few weeks back, I did have
the guarantee still, and they were round the following day
and everything repaired with a friendly smile and service.
quote:
Originally posted by kizkucuk

I like them too - I had lost the guarantee for my fridge but they were able to trace it from the serial number - excellent service  :-)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 14:12:15 PM by col »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf