Author Topic: Dog Collection  (Read 3870 times)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Dog Collection
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 19:54:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

So, why is Kemer Belediye arranging to collect up street dogs in Uzumlu?

Probably because the one at the bottom of the Uzumlu Road that does not cover Uzumlu is collecting dogs from Kemer because the Kemer rescue are too busy collecting dogs from Uzumlu. Easy innit.:D

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Dog Collection
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 20:18:17 PM »
'officially' The Animal Shelter in Catalarik does not cover Uzumlu as it is out of the Fethiye Belediye area which run the shelter.
But! I know one dog that was collected from Uzumlu and was put into the Shelter on the day in question so some agreement must have been made between the Councils.

Offline Eric

Dog Collection
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 22:11:28 PM »
Or it was done 'unofficially' as we had to do in the summer when we hid the dog catcher in our car and took him up to Cadianda to catch the dog we had been feeding and trying to catch for a long time.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dog Collection
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 22:42:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

'officially' The Animal Shelter in Catalarik does not cover Uzumlu as it is out of the Fethiye Belediye area which run the shelter.

So, as the animal shelter on the Uzumlu road is not in the area of Uzumlu Belediye, it is in the Catalarik area so comes under Fethiye Belediye, the relatively distant Kemer Belediye is coming to remove stray dogs from the streets of Uzumlu. Am I close? :D

Offline Firo

Dog Collection
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »
Think you may be....lol

Offline jsp51

Dog Collection
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 09:14:00 AM »
No Scunner the way I see it is I think it is the shelter at the bottom of Kemer road that is not allowed to catch dogs from Catalaric to take to Fethiye belediye because it does not come under Uzumlu boundries which stop half way down the hill toward the shelter at Catarlaric which cannot get dogs from Kemer to take to Uzumlu belediye but it can remove them or something like that.
Anyway whichever way it is we have witnessed Fethiye shelter (or maybe individuals working on initiative)doing excellent work to rescue the poor dog from Uzumlu who we believe is safely in the shelter. Well done again.

Offline tintin1504

Dog Collection
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 13:18:52 PM »
That clears that one up then.

Offline Firo

Dog Collection
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 13:19:42 PM »
The Fethiye Belidiye will not allow anyone officially working for the shelter at the bottom of the Uzumlu hill to do anything in Uzumlu.
If an individual rescues an animal in Uzumlu((as recently happened) and takes it there then I think they will take it in but the employees will not officially come into Uzumlu.
The next animal shelter is in Kemer who may well have an agreement with Uzumlu Belediye to cover Uzumlu as well?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf