Author Topic: What Is It Like Living In Uzumlu?  (Read 17242 times)

Offline Rosy

What Is It Like Living In Uzumlu?
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2011, 08:45:09 AM »
People coming to Uzumlu  to live may need a warning in advance that Brit juvenile behaviour is alive and kicking here as it is every where else the Brits congregate. As demonstrated on this page. For my money a wonderful place to live, but do take heed and use one of the reputable estate agents. Agree that European Estates were honest and reliable we used them 5 years ago and are still pleased with our purchase. Good luck with house buying.

Offline Mazza09

What Is It Like Living In Uzumlu?
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2011, 21:36:47 PM »
We have a villa in Uzumlu which we brought as a holiday home and rent out long term and short term. We love it in Uzumlu for holidays but I have to admit for us there is not enough to do so we tend to end up in Calis most days and you definitely need a car as everything is so far away unless you are just getting a few everyday groceries or paying bills. The views however are fantastic. I would certainly agree with others that you should rent first and see how you feel about the place long term. We are currently torn between possibly exchanging for a place in Calis or maybe just selling up completely. Decisions, decisions!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf