Author Topic: Kings Garden Sunday Roast  (Read 11459 times)

Offline yabanci

Kings Garden Sunday Roast
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 14:29:55 PM »
We had a very enjoyable lunch there today,nice to see the restaurant full.Also a big well done to Salih who was working today, after having his appendix removed on Friday afternoon. :oGecmis olsun.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 15:44:31 PM »
2 spuds, 2 small bits of brocolli, 1 bit of caulli, my god, that would be a starter for me, im 15 stone, need feeding. ;) try Zaccumms fethiye, now that is a real sunday roast, and its carvery style, 3 choices of meat on your plate, then help yourself to as much veg as you like,10 spuds if you want(i went for 9) ;)and real apple sauce. yum yum.:D:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 15:49:01 PM »
Think there are two trains of thought here.  The ex pats in the area long for a Sunday Roast and it must be really appreciated. The holidaymakers who are only out for short periods perhaps want to sample local food.  We never could face a roast on a Sunday when on holiday.  We are going to give this place a try, but hopefully they will have some Turkish food on the menu?

Offline Julesp

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 16:14:45 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Think there are two trains of thought here.  The ex pats in the area long for a Sunday Roast and it must be really appreciated. The holidaymakers who are only out for short periods perhaps want to sample local food.  We never could face a roast on a Sunday when on holiday.  We are going to give this place a try, but hopefully they will have some Turkish food on the menu?

I also prefer to eat Turkish when out, but I did try the Sunday lunch here a few weeks ago with a friend, the first time ive ever bought a Sunday lunch anywhere, inc Uk, cos I prefer mine, brill value for money though and was plenty for me with 3 courses

Salih of course does Turkish food too, I had Kofte Guvec when we had the FiG night there, that was also good

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 16:42:14 PM »
thanks julie for your kind review and jacqui yes we are doing alot traditional turkish food here and fethiye view and sunset over the fethiye and great history next to us rock tombs give us a try you will enjoyed hope see you soon

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 16:45:09 PM »
thanks yabanci :) :)
i will go hospital tonite again big pain after busy sunday need rest i will take it easy till wednesday hope to see you soon again

kind regards
salih :)

Offline scouser2

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 19:18:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by desmartinson

2 spuds, 2 small bits of brocolli, 1 bit of caulli, my god, that would be a starter for me, im 15 stone, need feeding. ;) try Zaccumms fethiye, now that is a real sunday roast, and its carvery style, 3 choices of meat on your plate, then help yourself to as much veg as you like,10 spuds if you want(i went for 9) ;)and real apple sauce. yum yum.:D:D

Sorry Des, totally disagree with you.Went to Zakuums for the Sunday roast, it was awful. There may be 3 types of meat on their carvery menu but they are all indistinguishable and tasteless! I like value for money, but not at the cost of enjoying my meal.We are defo going to try Kingsgarden.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 19:36:32 PM »
We also will try this place some time this season, hope you feel better soon Salih  :)

Offline davybill

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 08:34:17 AM »
went to kings garden yesterday had soup to start had pork and beef roasties mash and 3 other veg
apple crumble ice cream it was lovely service realy good as resturant was packed for mothers day,
back there soon. yum yum,

Offline jean churchill

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 12:56:08 PM »
Eight of us whent there yesterday for mothers day ,we were picked up and dropped off afterwards and had a fantastic day ,food was great and well done to Salih who despite having his appendix out just two days before ,managed to cater for us with a smile :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf