Author Topic: Hairdresser?  (Read 4911 times)

Offline posleeds

Hairdresser?
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 21:04:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Daffodil

I was pleased with both of the hairdressers in the salon. They understood what I was asking for when I spoke in English but I do speak some Turkish.
PS I don't know how to put an Avatar on the forum Jacquie.I did manage it when it was a picture of the Dolphin though!

Don't feel pressurised...
If your happy  :) when you walk out of the salon that's all that matters!

Offline neylan

Hairdresser?
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 22:55:05 PM »
that might be a good news for us  ;))

I talked to barber Ramazan about why we have no hair-dresser here in the village, to hair cut at least when we need it urgent...and he thought an interesting idea that he knows anyone, she has a new baby so can not go to work to Fethiye at the moment...she will able to work a day/week at the barber shop only for ladies with her own equipments...

our thoughts will be importand for him to request that job to her...
am looking forward the ladies' mind to pass him ???

loves to everyone,
Neylan

Offline jacqki

Hairdresser?
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 06:20:42 AM »
I for one would be delighted to know there was a ladies hairdresser in Uzumlu. Thank you Neylan

Offline kirsty9213

Hairdresser?
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 14:22:42 PM »
hi all I have had my hair done at a few places in both hisaronu and fethiye but find not many of them highlight hair the same way the english hairdressers do. I have two colours in my hair when I have it highlighted and in england they always highlight the hair backwards along the parting and then down each of the sides. Here in Turkey they seem to do the back first and then go up each side until the get to the middle of the parting. This would be fine if I was having one colour but they tend to finish with one colour highlight on one side of my parting and another on the other side or finish with a bleach blond on both sides which makes my hair look blonder than normal! Anyone know any hairdressers who trained in UK or do it the same as they do in UK? Thanks for any help!  :)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Hairdresser?
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 16:04:05 PM »
Had a very good cut done in KoaforNail in Fethiye.  The chap with the pony tail did it.  Next time I got a chap who may have been the plumber, because he knew nothing about hair.  I haven't been back since.

Offline Old Daffodil

Hairdresser?
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 17:30:12 PM »
If you want an English hairdresser, Village Gossip in Ovacik had one last year.She may still be there or at Goldfinger in Ovacik. 6167383

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf