Author Topic: Acivities Unlimited  (Read 4593 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Acivities Unlimited
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 17:11:23 PM »
I already know that AU in both Hisaronu and Oludeniz don't like me  for persisting that they clarify their position last year over the sale of swim with dolphins so I have nothing left to lose by saying this.

Activities Unlimited in Oludeniz were selling tickets to swim with dolphins last year - we had one of our very reliable and trustworthy scouts - also a member of this forum check them out repeatedly.

As far as I am aware the AU Hisaronu branch did not sell swim with dolphins and that Denise and the name of one of their staff (also a forum member) whose escapes me were against the Hisaronu Dolphin Park from the outset.

It was rather unfortunate that AU Hisaronu wouldn't explain that there are different "owners" of the different branches and its not my business but that was their choice and it naturally led to speculation that tarred them with the same brush and not just by me.

And as Mark said there is already a topic on who did and who didn't sell swim with dolphins; it seems to me this might have been better left alone.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 17:12:13 PM by nichola »

Offline brianthegardener

Acivities Unlimited
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 18:45:09 PM »
as Nichola says Activities Unlimited in Oludeniz WERE selling tickets to swim with dolphins last year ... and as Nichola says the one in Hisaronu wasnt .... i know ... they tried to sell me the tickets last year.

Offline BM06

Acivities Unlimited
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 18:51:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

I already know that AU in both Hisaronu and Oludeniz don't like me  for persisting that they clarify their position last year over the sale of swim with dolphins so I have nothing left to lose by saying this.

Activities Unlimited in Oludeniz were selling tickets to swim with dolphins last year - we had one of our very reliable and trustworthy scouts - also a member of this forum check them out repeatedly.

As far as I am aware the AU Hisaronu branch did not sell swim with dolphins and that Denise and the name of one of their staff (also a forum member) whose escapes me were against the Hisaronu Dolphin Park from the outset.

It was rather unfortunate that AU Hisaronu wouldn't explain that there are different "owners" of the different branches and its not my business but that was their choice and it naturally led to speculation that tarred them with the same brush and not just by me.

And as Mark said there is already a topic on who did and who didn't sell swim with dolphins; it seems to me this might have been better left alone.

I was not a scout but they were selling the opportunity to swim with M and T and tried to confuse this site with bull bock  ;)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Acivities Unlimited
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 16:03:31 PM »
The new owner who works at Activities unlimited is called Natalie her husband is called Ertan and they have done huge amounts of work raisinglots of money for the children in Olu Deniz and are actively helping the 3 CCC's now. I was doing my best in return to help them out. I did not intend to get into an argument about the dolphins.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf