Author Topic: Cadianda Fun Quiz - Saturday 28th  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Denise40

Cadianda Fun Quiz - Saturday 28th
« on: May 25, 2011, 17:06:19 PM »
The monthly quiz at Cadianda Restaurant is this Saturday starting at 8pm.

A selection of questions, new game and Golden Balls.
Raffles, prizes on the night.

All meals are subject to a 5% discount.

Book and DVD stall, please bring along any read books for us to donate.

All proceeds for charity by the Uzumlu Ladies group.

At present the current project is the Mother & Baby Room at the local clinic which is now nearing completion.  We will then purchase items required to get the room up and running with requested equipment such as Baby Blood Pressure Unit / Amub (Baby breathing equipment / Weighing Baby Scales / Baby Stethoscope / Examination Table

So please come and support such a good cause.

Offline Denise40

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 21:29:20 PM »
Thank you for the those who attending the monthly charity quiz at Cadianda, (those who weren't watching the footie).  The feedback was positive in that the quiz and games flowed better than previous quiz and games and not so long and drawn out. (we are getting there)!

There was a twist to the quiz which the majority of people were happy with and thought it was fun (It is a fun quiz) and the aim is about trying to collect monies for the village of Uzumlu to be able to support any causes that need help - please remember that!

Well done to the prize winners.

We are happy to take on board any suggestions.  

For updates on the amount of money raised so far, please visit www.uzumlu-voice.com

See you all next month.

Offline Rosy

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 07:13:51 AM »
It was a great night, Denise and Sue thanks. I ended up being on the winning team by default, such a refreshing change for me. I will however continue in my endeavours to win the chocolate!!!! Love the fact it is a fun quiz. and being last is seen as a badge of honour.

The maker of the Peach jam was at the quiz and is now aware of the marriage proposal and will, I guess, respond in her own time. Could this be our first Uzumlu ladies wedding????  Do we have a hat maker in the village????

Peach jam, marmalade, picalilli and beetroot still available on a first come first served basis.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf