Author Topic: Pension in Uzumlu  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Blissy

Pension in Uzumlu
« on: June 10, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »
Hi!

I'am Chris and will be comming to Uzumlu on the 20th. My wife Sandy and I are buying a small villa close to the village. Does anyone know if the pension, just off the main square is open for business yet and how they can be contacted? I will be there for 4 days.

Thanks

Blissy

Offline calvin 1949

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:12:00 AM »
Yes they are open ,I will get their number for you !!

Offline phil1839

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:24:33 AM »
Blissy,  The telephone number is 0090535 7197505, the chap who runs it is called Kemal Ozkara.  There is a website www.uzumluhanbutikotel.com but it doesn't appear to be working properly, to get onto the site you have to enter your username and password but it doesn't tell you how to get the username and password.  Last time I spoke to him he was asking 50tl per person per night bed and breakfast. Phil

Offline calvin 1949

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 10:40:32 AM »
Stole my thunder  Phil , number I have just got from them is 0252 6655353 ,I suppose the more numbers the better Blissy ? probably see you in the Grape Garden on you 4 day visit ,Calvin Oh! price now 30tl per person .

Offline scorcher

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »
We have used the pension just after it opened following the mushroom festival and found it to be satisfactory with the odd teething problems. Rooms pretty basic but warm ( end of April ) but needed bed side reading lamps etc but probably in situ by now. Actually it was my sister who had one of the rooms and she was very happy with things overall. She found the Owners helpful but most things sorted by the use of sign signals ! Breakfasts were top notch and plentiful. However there seems to be a degree of flexi- tariffs in operation ! Market forces at work ?

Offline Blissy

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 00:29:20 AM »
My thanks to Calvin, Phil and Scorcher for getting back so quickly! I will try them on saturday to see if they have any vacancies. Will let you know.
Chris

Offline Blissy

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 09:17:01 AM »
Have booked the pension for the 21st to the 24th so will be around then sorting things out and will no doubt be frequenting the local watering holes!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 09:31:19 AM »
good luck Blissy.  Hope the purchase goes smoothly.  Welcome to Uzumlu !

Offline Blissy

Pension in Uzumlu
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »
Hi.

I did stay at the Uzumlu Han B&B for five days and I must say the owner Ludmilla could not do enough for me. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Ludmilla speaks no english but her part time assistant Sukran does and did join them for dinner one nignt which was delicious. Because I was so busy I did not get to sample the local watering holes very much but did have dinner in the Wine House on the last night, which I enjoyed. Also got to know Ben and Pat.
Will be back soon!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf