Author Topic: Aegean Restaurant  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Donna2202

Aegean Restaurant
« on: November 11, 2011, 14:35:17 PM »
Has anyone tried the Sunday roast here? I have to say that it sounds lovely and even has homemade stuffing. I'll maybe try it this Sunday.

Offline Donna2202

Aegean Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 20:18:44 PM »
Very pleased to report back that the Sunday roast is gorgeous. It's the best roast I've had in a restaurant since being in Turkey. We did have a bit of a wait but that was our fault as we didn't realise that the roasts don't start until 2.30pm. Gorgeous bread & butter pudding as well. Definitely recommend this place and advise booking as word is getting around & I think they will get busier and busier. Their normal menu also has lots of different dishes and everything is cooked fresh as you order.

Offline Linda

Aegean Restaurant
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:03 AM »
I have to agree with Donna, having had two meals in here recently. The owners Debbie and Sammi are great hosts, the menu is extensive with some different choices and everything is freshly cooked. Wine is served in lovely glasses with generous measures, which is not always the case in some establishments! They have UK/SKY TV available but also play lovely music.
Four customers who ate there last week for the first time, returned yesterday with friends for the Sunday dinner, which has to be a good sign.
I think it's going to become a firm favourite and I have already booked for Xmas day ...  8)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:26:18 AM by Linda »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Aegean Restaurant
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 13:34:55 PM »
This sounds good were is it and how much xmas day please thankyou. ;)

Offline Linda

Aegean Restaurant
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 14:17:43 PM »
It's in Ovacik on the top road ....

There is an advert for it in the Land of Lights which inclides details of weekly specials and Xmas and New Year menu's .....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf