Author Topic: Foul FIFA  (Read 1468 times)

Offline tytots

Foul FIFA
« on: December 10, 2011, 13:50:43 PM »
Well you think you have seen & heard it all especially living in Turkey. I just cannot believe the latest news my daughter has told me. FIFA has objected to my grandson playing football for Uzumlu. He has to be registered to play here, before this can be done the FA  were contacted to see if he was registered in the UK, this was sent back to Turkey, both the FA & Turkey agreed Reece could play, but FIFA in their infinate wisdom decided he couldn't, don't know the reasoning behind this yet, but have sent emails to Joseph Blatter asking why this decision was made. If you read their mission, statutes & commitment statements this is against everything they stand for, non discrimination, bringing the world of football to everyone for enjoyment, crossing all barriers, what ever creed or country, their responsibility to reach out & touch the world using football as a symbol of hope & interaction. Well Reece is waiting in 'hope' he can play football for Uzumlu, goodness me he is only 13yrs & all he wants is to play for his village, sic.[:(!]

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Foul FIFA
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 13:55:01 PM »
No doubt you'll get the approval for him to play if you send a few TL in a plain brown envelope to Mr Blatter c/o FIFA, Gravytrain Terrace, Zurich.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf