Author Topic: Is anyone coming from UK back to Fethiye / Uzumlu in the next 2 weeks  (Read 2417 times)

Offline C-E

Hi, can anyone do us a great big favour. 1 of our horses has COPD / Asthma. He is on Ventipulmin granules 500gs.

This product is not sold here in Turkey and we can only obtain it from the UK from a vet on prescription.

We will buy the product, if someone is happy to bring it over for us.

Contact us on 0536 866 5286 asap.

Christine

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Yes !  over on 30th if that is of any help to you.   Send me an email....and we will sort it out for you.

Offline tractor boy

• alfiebabe1@aol.com
Hi we will be coming to Calis on the 1st of July,And would be happy to help you in anyway we can.

Regards
Tractor boy

Offline C-E

Hi Pookie and Tractor Boy,

Sorry for sending the wrong info,  We have been under a very big stain over the past 14 day. 

1 of our own horses was poisened 14 days ago. This has been comfirmed by conclusive Blood Tests.

He has lost over 80kg in weight and looks very ill.

His breathing has suffered due to this.

Again hope you can help with bringing the  (1) 500g tub over.

Christine.

Offline Pompeylil

Hi  we are coming by car end of July, athough the car is almost full, I'm sure I could sneak in a tub of medicine.
We are in Hampshire if this helps.
Carol

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Who on Earth would poison a horse???!!! I can almost understand a barking dog (although never condone it) but a horse - what could someone's problem be with a horse?

Really sorry to read of this Christine, I hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

Offline C-E

Scunner, we will reply to your comment over the next few days.  For the past 2 months we have had nothing but problem after problem over a 2000m2 parcel of land we rent and pay for up front 01st Jan to 31st Dec 2012. 5 yr verbal contract. Horses poisened, fences pulled down and horses turned out onto a main road that has heavy traffice ( lorries loaded with logs etc).

Full story will be laid out.

Christine.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf