Author Topic: Devlet hospital  (Read 3409 times)

Offline charlste

Devlet hospital
« on: September 20, 2012, 13:28:29 PM »
Can i go to the Devlet and get a mri scan on a tourist visa.Do you have to see the doc first and can you get a price upfront.

Offline biker1

Re: Devlet hospital
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 16:32:00 PM »
There is a an office on the left hand side as you enter the Devlet hospital that offer a translation service - I am sure they can advise you whether it can be done there and the cost.  I don't think having a tourist visa will be a problem as you pay for the services that you need.

If the Devlet don't have the facilities you can have one done at the ESNAF in Fethiye.  The cost was about 260 lira to have one done a couple of months ago (it was done the same day as the referral and the results were given the next day)

Offline charlste

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 13:24:36 PM »
Thankyou for your help.we got it done at the devlet.the tourism office that deals with it was very good at first but when we went back for results the girl did not speak much english but we got there in the end.

Offline snowtop

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 21:05:16 PM »
the wife went to the Develet with a problem, she was not physicaly examined, the quack just felt her stomache  and said she would have to have CT scan. When we went back for the results he said she would have to go to Antalya.  I asked if the Esnaf could sort it out and both the Dr and a nurse said no.  We went to Esnaf, he did a physical and explained with a diagram of the digestive system exactley what was wrong and that there was no reason at this stage why it could not be sorted there.  We were more than satisfied.
   The doctor i think had just too many patients ( looked more like a Tuesday market) to give any proper examination or explanation to any of his patients.   This does not detract from the fact that his Dr patient attitude left a lot to be desired.   We will not be going there again!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf