Author Topic: Hotel Seketeur  (Read 2202 times)

Offline kimmie

Hotel Seketeur
« on: May 09, 2013, 10:45:33 AM »
Hi We came to the Hotel Seketeur a couple of years ago after seeing all the excellent reviews on trip advisor and yes it was very good and we had our 3rd excellent holiday in calis. We are thinking of booking again for the beginning of June but after looking at the TA reviews it seems to have changed not so good reviews and there iare no reviews for  2013 .  Supposodly it has changed ownership  and been partly refurbished. We really like the location of the hotel on the promenade and also its not too expensive (the flights are). Does anyone have any info regarding this hotel or advice.
Another hotel is the Area Hotel i am considering but yet again cant seem to find much info regarding this.
Any info very appreciated.
Kim

Offline marillis

Re: Hotel Seketeur
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 14:58:25 PM »
Both hotels are on the Travel Republic website. Area is ok but never stayed at Seketur.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Offline cazza

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 21:12:22 PM »
I stayed at the Seketur in July last year, and liked it.  I am staying there again in a few weeks time.  I stayed in a refurbished room, and it was a nice room.  I'm not sure if all the rooms had been refurbished, but I think quite a lot of them had been

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 21:16:41 PM »
The original owners are running the Letoon on the front and it is getting good reviews. Might be worth giving it a go.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf