Author Topic: Harman Hotel or somewhere else?  (Read 5121 times)

Offline jennij

• Newly Registered
Harman Hotel or somewhere else?
« on: August 06, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »
We've just had our hotel booking for the Pelin cancelled because the hotel is closing for the season the day before we come!!

So, we've been offered the Harman Hotel or we can cancel and book something else.

What is the Harman like? And where is it? We've been to Calis four times but I can't picture where it is!!

Offline angela

Re: Harman Hotel or somewhere else?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »
The Harman is really nice I would def go for that. Lovely breakfast! it's on the left if you are going down to the market  Cafe Pazar is on the corner further down the road

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »
Have never stayed at the Harmen but have heard very good reports.  We've walked past it many times and it looks really nice.  It's in a good position, within easy reach of the bars/shops and prom.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 11:03:27 AM »
Walk up the street across from the Aquapark, pass the Han Apts/dialysis Centre turn right at next corner you will see tennis courts on your right Harman Hotel is on the left across from tennis courts

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 11:10:07 AM »
I pass the Harman often and it looks really nice, a lot more classy than the Pelin, and whether this is good or bad depending on taste, but there are always coach loads of people arriving.

Offline angela

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 11:28:04 AM »
we were there probably three yrs ago, I thinks it's about the best we stayed in

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »
I've stayed in both and for me there's no question - the Harman beats the Pelin hands down. Both are acceptable though  :)

Offline jennij

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 13:27:06 PM »
Great, thanks for all these replies! We've just been used to the Pelin because we discovered it when it was super cheap and have been four times now.

I was going to try and get Travel republic to give us something for changing...but I don't hold out much hope.

By the way, I used to have another log in but I can't remember my password hence creating this one!

Offline angela

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 16:11:10 PM »
we had to change both our bookings this year with Sunshine, and got naff all, we even had to pay the difference in price, as we didn't like the first offered option

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 16:54:50 PM »
If you prefer something closer to the beach, the Aymes Hotel across from the Pelin has just been refurbished and taken over this year. Very nice and a good price.  lastcheck.co.uk   for prices.  Hope you get sorted soon.  What date is Pelin closing ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf