Author Topic: Knitters wanted  (Read 5049 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

Re: Knitters wanted
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2013, 14:53:15 PM »
Hi Patrice  Yes I have received your emails and have been replying via your  message section of this forum. We would be grateful for anything you care to donate  and at the moment it looks like it is the younger ones who need jumpers  so aged 6/7 and if you can get something suitable  for a  girl that would be fantastic. Many thanks  x

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2013, 15:01:40 PM »
We have today received a big bag of beautifully knitted tank tops for the children kindly  donated by Eddie so very many thanks. We  also  had two bags of  jeans and tops from the Animal Aid shop for which we are very grateful as it means we have more money to spend on trainers and warm coats for them all .Thanks so much to everyone who is helping in any way It is easy to put a smile on my face but you have put a smile in my heart and I am sure your efforts will put a big smile on the children's faces .

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2013, 07:48:59 AM »
Mavis we have now sorted out and can provide new knitted jumpers for the 2, 3 and 7 year boys and girls (two for each child). We have also sorted out some new hand knitted hat and scarf sets.  We will drop them off at your shop tomorrow.  Unfortunately we do not have the right size for the older children but will put anything by that might come into the shop.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 15:58:10 PM »
Sorry I was not in the shop when you called Chrissie but a really BIG Thank You for all the beautiful knitted items you bought in for the children we are trying to help.  They are really lovely and I know they will be very much appreciated by the children and the school they attend .Many thanks to you and your team.     Mavis x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf