Author Topic: Changing from builders electric to aydem  (Read 2955 times)

Offline tylerbabe

Changing from builders electric to aydem
« on: January 03, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »
Can any one help we are so frustrated  :-[ We moved to a complex still on builders electric which is 3 times the price of Aydem. We went to see Aydem filled in all the paperwork for our own meter and guess what our complex is not registered so we can not have one until they do. Have  been to see the manager of the complex to ask them to please register the complex so we can move forward. They said yes after a week no they did not then approached them again oh yes we will and guess what after 5 weeks now they have not done it  >:( They are not answering the phone now and avoiding us. It is not a new complex about 15 yrs old so should not be on builders electric. Any advice do you think we should go down the legal road.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Changing from builders electric to aydem
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 16:06:09 PM »
Have a chat with Alper at A&A Translations 0252 6120531, he will be able to advise you on the way forward

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 10:22:06 AM »
We had a similar problem on our complex and had to pay to have the changes made from one to the other I am unsure what the process involved as our maintenance company arranged this between Aydem and the lovely Hanel Houses..............not!

If I recall cost us about £160 each which included a deposit which is returned if you sell.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Offline tylerbabe

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:44:08 AM »
Thanks Teetee our management company do not want to know they are avoiding us so I am speaking to a solicitor such a shambles think some one is pocketing some thing. >:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf