Author Topic: Two children needing operations  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Pi55y

Re: Two children needing operations
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 16:04:01 PM »
It is really nice to see how people are supporting this really worthwhile project which could really help to make a huge difference to the lives of these two children.
Well done to the Embrace team for highlighting and helping with this problem and well done to those very generous members of the forum who have made a donation towards the cost of the children's  treatment . Again, but not unexpectedly, it is the usual group of very kind-hearted members who have so far contributed. On behalf of the 3C's , and I am sure on behalf of all the other local charities, whether helping animals or children, we all thank these very generous CBF members for your help, generosity and support and of course  a huge thanks to Keith for enabling this help fhrough the medium of the forum.

Mavis, please could you keep us updated on the progress of these children. It would be great to see two really happy endings

Thanks Chrissie  and Pete  :)

Offline hubblebubbles

Re: Two children needing operations
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 12:22:42 PM »
I have just heard that the young lad having an operation on both legs is going into hospital in Antalya this Friday and Hopefully Guzde will have her operation on her foot very soon as they are just waiting to make arrangements with the surgeon in the Devlet .I will give updates as soon as I receive them. Big Prayers for both of them for a successful outcome .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf