Author Topic: New Residency  (Read 14321 times)

Offline loiner

Re: New Residency
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
I was phoned last thursday and told that my application had been turned down because of the emergency cover was not acceptable so I took out the full cover for1723 lire. I have not yet been to the passport police with the new policy I intended to go down on Monday. Just 5 mins ago a PTT van pulled up outside our appartment and delivered my wifes and my residency which we had to sign for. I did my insurance through Cagri nebioglu First floor where the consulate is. There are a few insurance offices there his says insurance agency.Hope this clears everything up. Clear as mud.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2014, 11:16:41 AM »
Lioner was that for a years residency and was that price for one or two people .thanks.

Offline loiner

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2014, 20:35:11 PM »
The price was for each person which is very reasonable. We could cancel it as it is not needed but its better to feel secure knowing you are fully covered

Offline loiner

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2014, 20:45:15 PM »
The other thing that confuses me is I paid for 1 years residency mine commences 26th April 2014 and finishes 25th March 2015 to my mind that makes 11 months and not 12. The other thing is check the residence card to make sure the details are correct mine has the wrong date of birth on it. The card does not carry your picture on it so should you travel abroad and the details dont match the passport you can guess what will happen. I have been told to return it to Ankara for replacing.

Offline JambeckGill

• Newly Registered
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2014, 21:04:26 PM »
Our Turkish friend sorted the medical cover out through Ankara Ins, he was also advised by the Passport Police that medical cover was being accepted by this Provider.It cost approx 1200TL for my husband and 1700 TL for myself. It was calculated by age groups and we came into the 56 - 60 yr band. I thought that it was strange for the female to be more expensive! We were more than happy with this and it meant that we could put an application in for our TR.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2014, 21:22:15 PM »
When I took out my insurance I was told that it's more expensive for women's because of the incidence of female cancers.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2014, 13:24:39 PM »
Any chance of Ankara ins phone nos or address thanks.  :)

Offline JambeckGill

• Newly Registered
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2014, 20:12:43 PM »
We went to Uckunlar Sigorta Ve Aracilik Hizm in Gunlukbasi (on LHS from Fethiye before the traffic lights at the turning for Uzumlu ) tel 0252 613 55 60. I hope this helps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf