Author Topic: Availability and Furniture costs  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Mattsta

Availability and Furniture costs
« on: June 27, 2005, 12:24:30 PM »
Hi,

Please can you help. Chatting to people regarding furnishing our place I have been told that prices have gone up. Especially the popular budget ones like Erin Spot. I have trying to try and get an idea of how much it is going to cost me to furnish a 3 bedroom apartment. We are renting it out so do not have to get Oak frame beds but are promoting it as Luxury so do not want cushions on the floor for our guests to sleep on.
I have also been told and just wanted to confirm that if I want anything half decent I will need to order it three weeks in advance at least as Fethiye is fairly limited in Shops and Stock.
I am only over there for a short period of time at the end of the month and do not want to be running around frantically trying to find something that does is simple design. Plain Plain PLain I am after no Ttartan pattern sofa beds. Also hope that not all going to cost me a arm and a leg. Has anyone had to do anything similar recently?
Thanks

Matt Riddell-Steele

Offline stew

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 14:47:44 PM »
Hi try INC MOBILA ve Hali Carsi Cad. N0 103 go up to the main road when you get off the olu terminus in Fethiye turn right an keep going down that road there is a big furniture shop then a small curtain shop it is next to that it looks like a small place but has 3 floors. We got a lovely plain modern 3 piece from there for about £460 last year they were willing to barter. we had to wait about 6 weeks as i wanted a colour that was not in stock (Cream -not very practical :-\). Dearer than the spot shop where we purchased many items but wouldn`t look out of place in any department store at home. Everyone has comented on it.If it`s in stock they will deliver as soon as you want.
Mrs Stew

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 16:24:21 PM »
Stews right about delivery, we spotted a suite in Dogtas Mobilya, exactly the colour we wanted, that was at 3.25pm on a Saturday afternoon - it was delivered and in our living room by 5pm the same day! Eren Spot delivered all the stuff we got from them the next day but that was our choice, they would have delivered the same day, I think it depends how busy they are.
Val

Offline gt

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 18:58:21 PM »
hi donnt worry too much if you have the cash in hand then they will do what ever you want.
money talks in turkiye!
if you want something delivererd it will be,at your convenience
go walking round fethiye you will find everything in a week and have some fun as well.
prices do rise in season its always best to shop out of season.
good luck
graham/joanne

Offline Fethiye

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 13:25:31 PM »
Matt,

£1,000 per room is a good rule of thumb cost for furniture, curtains, lights and carpets/rugs.

x X x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf