Author Topic: Spectacles for Embrace Charity  (Read 1954 times)

Offline makemwonder

Spectacles for Embrace Charity
« on: May 15, 2014, 20:33:57 PM »
Hello everyone, I have collected quite a few Spectacles for Mavis but unfortunately I don't think I will be able to come to Calis this year due to my husband having surgery at the end of this month and he will be in plaster for 3 month before starting rehabilitation, so if anyone leaving from Newcastle Airport can take some I would be really grateful. I would be able to deliver them to you as long as its before the 29th of May as that's when hubby gets his op so after that it will be difficult for me to do that as he will be immobile and I wont be able to leave him for long. if you can help please let me know I live in Chester-Le-Street. Co. Durham many thanks in advance.

Offline makemwonder

Re: Spectacles for Embrace Charity
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 14:40:04 PM »
 Mavis Im so sorry but it looks like I will  have to stop collecting the specs for Embrace charity as I am having trouble getting them across to you. I don't know when I will next be able to travel there it will all depend now on my husbands recovery but I cant see that happening any time soon.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 18:44:08 PM »
I'll move this to the Embrace section for you MW, it probably won't get seen by them in here.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 19:25:59 PM »
Thank you so much for letting me know the situation and I am really sorry to hear about your husband  and hope all goes well for the operation and rehabilitation . Hopefully sometime in the future you may be able to bring them but thank you for collecting them for us in the first place. Good luck to you both

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf