Author Topic: New evening opening for 3C's Shop  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Pi55y

New evening opening for 3C's Shop
« on: June 15, 2014, 19:21:19 PM »
The 3C's Charity shop is proving so popular with locals and tourists alike, that the shop will soon open one evening a week. The shop which is located under Eyna Bistro and Bar, on Calis seafront already opens three mornings a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11.00 - 2,00 pm. However from this Wednesday,  18 June the shop will open every Wednesday evening from 7.00 - 9.00 pm throughout the season. There are lots of really good quality items of second hand clothing, accessories, swimwear and household items to be had at the shop as well as a huge selection of books for your Summer time reading , so why not pop along and grab yourself a bargain. All money raised goes to fund projects for needy children in the Fethiye district.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: New evening opening for 3C's Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 19:55:40 PM »
A good move Chrissie,  I think a lot more people will be down on the prom in the evenings.  Good luck, I am sure you will do well.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 17:04:21 PM »
Thats what we hope Jacqui. Plus it will be cooler in the evening for shopping and we musn't forget that Eyna now has its lovely new bistro snack menu so its a great place to stop off for a really good Lavazza coffee or a sundowner   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 19:40:36 PM »
Good for anyone wanting to drop stuff off's saves going down during the day.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf